Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Smash Bros. Project 5.0 (Palette now in first post)
Well everyone since we decided on a new and easier style I think we should at least put up a roster of the characters already done in this style. So now that we have a new style I think we should call it Smash Bros. Project 5.0 now. So just enjoy yourself with this new style.

Special Thanks to Everyone who has helped with this Project.
Mods of this Project - TonBerry2K & Tyvon

Roster will be updated regularly.
[Image: smashupdate.png]
[Image: brawlroster.png]
Palette made byUnsureploder
[Image: palettey.png]

Character Size References: Sploder
Size References:
Melee Lineup
Brawl Lineup

Moveset List Idea: Zabi
Intro
Idle (Motions 1,2,3 When they are in their idle they tend to move or do something funny.)
Walking
Running
Turning
Floor Slip
Jumping
Double Jumping
Ducking (Down)
Falling (Regular and after Up Special)
Damage 1, 2, 3
A Combo
Side Tilt A
Up Tilt A
Down Tilt A
Up Smash
Down Smash
Side Smash
Special Move (B)
Up Special
Down Special
Side Special
Dodge 1,2,3
Air Dodge
Neutral Aerial (A)
Side Aerial
Upward Aerial
Downward Aerial
Taunt 1,2,3
Shield
Shield Break
Shield Fatigue
Background KO
Recover (When you get up after an attack)
Recover Attack (When the A or B button is pressed after attack)
Cliff Hanger
Cliff Hanger Attack (A&B)
Cliff Hanger Dodge
Held Item (Melee Items and etc.)
Assist Trophy Activation
Item Throw (Up, down or Side)
Air Item throw
Edge Movement (When you are at the very tip of an edge)
Grab
Grab Attack (Z)
Up Grab
Down Grab
Side Grab
Final Smash
Final Smash End (Some characters don't have an ending they just return to the field.)
Dash Attack (Run then press A)
Floor Slam (On the characters back and front side)
Victory 1
Victory 2
Victory 3

That's it, seems like a lot of work doesn't it. Just try your best at the project.
Remember if anyone wants me to make them a moveset sheet by taking Brawl pictures for all the characters, PM me for more information.
Thanked by:
In case anyone needs these and can't find them:

Size References:
Melee Lineup
Brawl Lineup
Thanked by:
I was going to make a topic about the style but I guess this works. I was wondering that since some characters are sideways (like Bowser) but most are in 3/4 (like Mario), I was thinking what would be the line to decide who faced what direction. In the Bowser topic, people said it made characters look more fierce. But Yoshi is sideways and he is all about being cute and friendly. So then I thought that maybe all non-human characters would be sideways. But that doesn't work for Kirby and Squirtle, who h ave already been sprited in 3/4 and look fine.

My theory is that all large, non-human, or fierce-looking characters should be sideways. I made a list of sideways characters, but I wanted to see what other people thought. A ? means that the character would work either way. These guys usually contradict one of the rules of large, fierce, or non-human. I put my reasons as to why they got a ?. If a character contradicts two rules, they don't make this list (Kirby, Diddy, Starfy, Pikachu, ect.).

Bowser
Bowser Jr. ? (small)
Yoshi ? (friendly)
DK
K. Rool
Ganondorf ? (human)
Mewtwo
Ivysaur ? (small, only somewhat fierce)
Charizard
Lucario ? (not very large)
Ridley
Dedede ? (not fierce)
Porky ? (He's only on here because of his pod thing, which fits the 3 rules)
Ike ? (I think all FE should be 3/4, but he;s the largest and probably the only one that would work sideways)
Capt. Falcon ? (human)
Game & Watch (he isn't fierce, but I don't see how spriting him any other way would work)
ROB ? (not fierce)
Snake ? (human)
Thanked by:
No, the hunched made him look more fierce. The face is all about what looks best with the body.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I'm pretty sure I read someone saying that sideways looked fiercer, and I kind of agree. But I think it was koopaul who said that hunched over characters should be sideways. Replacing fierce with hunched over on the list, and I guess Jr., Yoshi, Ganondorf, Lucario, Dedede, Porky, Ike, Falcon, ROB, and Snake should come off of the list. Which leaves the sideways characters to just

Bowser
DK
K. Rool
Mewtwo
Ivysaur ?
Charizard
Ridley
Game & Watch

But I guess it really just depends on the character. Yoshi, for example, looks great sideways. but I think 3/4 would work for him too.
Thanked by:
Hey anybody's opinion I think the Sonic Battle or Advanced palette maybe brighter for Sonic's color so should I go with that or does somebody have a better palette I can use?
Thanked by:
you forgot joe Sad
Thanked by:
Luigi should be up there now.

Did we confirm on a Mario?
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
Updated Luigi and Mewtwo are now up on the list.
Thanked by:
Argh Marina!

*Ahem* I think we should change certain character heights like Wario should be taller than Mario.

Thanked by:
He should be about Luigi's height, right?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(10-30-2009, 01:23 AM)koopaul Wrote: Argh Marina!

*Ahem* I think we should change certain character heights like Wario should be taller than Mario.

This wario is already 3 pixels taller than Mario (and 2 shorter than Luigi)
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
in the Mario Games, the size goes Mario, Wario, and then Luigi (Wario and Luigi are not the same height)
Thanked by: Ton
The Luigi doesn't match Mario.
[Image: o7XYLZG.gif][Image: BYMWXB7.gif]
[Image: eh8P6l0.gif]
Thanked by:
There's a matching Mario and Luigi.
We're all just not sure what's official.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by: