Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SRW K Requests.
Okay, I'm looking for SRK K sprites, so far I've had to rip them one at a time, Is there anyone who knows where someone's got a bunch of W and K sprites? Or any at that? Oh an I have one more thing, I have done multiple times to make put to gather sprites of this gundam, Musha 1, Musha 2, Musha 3. As some of you may know these "parts" I'm refering to the sprites that the game puts together to use for the animations of newer SRW games. Apparently I lack the skill to make a successful sprite as they come out, um, smeller than a mule's back side that just had a poo. So I request somewhere that has sprites of the K and W robots and for someone to 'ATTEMPT' to do 1 standing sprite of the Musha and the 'parts' to make it, or to just submit a "few" poses parts of the it. Edits are also a good thing. I can rip sprites but when to drawing part comes, I suck... HARD... That's it no one has to do both, and no one has to do just one. In the mean time I'm going to rip more from SRW K and see what I can do. Farewell, I must be off, I get my "other" project done... Blank
Thanked by: