Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bomberman Battle Style!
Wink 
Ok, I'm new here on the site, so forgive me if I do something stupid. ^^ "

hello, I'm CyberWolfJV =). some of you may have seen my posts in MFGG, well, I came with a sheet that I would like post here for the first time in the "TSR".
It Bomberman battle style.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3775/tagbomberb.png

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2628/bomberbattle.png

I hope you like it, enjoy and accept in the site, I would start posting more things here later. =)

sorry if I'm not doing the right procedure of posting, I've seen for some time, people doing some that way, and I decided to do the same. if I broke some rules, or not doing right, I would like guidance in making the correct way. and also excuse my bad English ^^'. thanks again and excuse any inconvenience \=)
Thanked by:
That's really cool. O:
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
This looks nothing like Sonic Battle Style, and its very clear you've made some edits, so give credit to the rippers.
Thanked by:
The edits are made from Sonic Battle sprites, but obv. aren't in that style. As far as I can see, he's not taken any custom work, and has highlighted the poses that aren't directly ripped by him.

I like this one, good job.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Thanks to everyone for the compliments ^^. well, I wonder if it will be accepted on site (if not, what should I do to be accepted?). and if I'm trying to post in the right way so there are no new concerns in the future. =)
Thanked by:
Well, I wonder if my post was accepted. ah ja put here some time, and was not seen in any updates.
sorry for the trouble, just want to know my interests. thank you ^^'
Thanked by:
I guess I missed this. I think it's pretty good.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(11-16-2009, 12:47 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I guess I missed this. I think it's pretty good.

rly thanks ^^
Thanked by: