Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bosses
No matter what type adventure mode we do, we should still have Bosses besides Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
Thanked by: Gold, Ton
Well we should keep porky and petey. Otherwise I'd say Kracko, Robotnik, Yellow Devil/Bass/Wily, King Blue, Mother Brain/Kraid, King Dodongo(?), and probably someone from pikmin.
Thanked by:
I could come up with a list of bosses a mile long, but if you ever find yourself in a deficit for boss ideas, perhaps consider making 'boss' versions of certain characters' final smash transformations. Example being having Yoshi flying around in his Super Dragon move, but give him vitality that can be reduced.
Thanked by:
Depending on the storyline, we might want to see if we can get a major villain from each series that isn't already a playable character. For example, Dark Matter for Kirby, Mother Brain for Metroid, Black Knight for Fire Emblem, etc.

Also, Metal Gear Rex from Metal Gear Solid and Exor from SMRPG could work really well as bosses, too.
Thanked by:
Kraid should definitely be a boss.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(10-25-2009, 12:20 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Kraid should definitely be a boss.

You're right.

How about Medusa from Kid Icarus? It might be amazing to see Pit VS Medusa...
Thanked by:
(10-25-2009, 04:06 PM)JoseFran Wrote:
(10-25-2009, 12:20 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Kraid should definitely be a boss.

You're right.

How about Medusa from Kid Icarus? It might be amazing to see Pit VS Medusa...

Uh, Eggplant Wizard *cough cough*
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
I think Eggplant Wizard would work better as an assist trophy, honestly.
Thanked by:
Eggplant wizard may seem better because he's more well-known, but Medusa would seem so... epic. xD

I also think Kraid would be cooler than most incarnations of Mother Brain, save the dino-walking one from Super Metroid, the best ever in my opinion. Cute Also, if Dark Matter was involved as a boss, it might be cool to have him as 0 and come back as 02 for a rematch.
Thanked by:
Eggplant Wizard is also just a regular enemy. It'd be like a boss fight against Lakitu.
Thanked by:
For Dark Matter, I was actually thinking of all 4 of his forms: Sword Matter, Dark Matter, Zero, and ZeroTwo. However, if I had to choose, I'd probably have Sword Matter and ZeroTwo as bosses, and Dark Matter as a miniboss.
Thanked by:
I don't think we can squeeze in all four. Two would be good. Dark Matter is the most famous.
Thanked by:
Metal Gear REX is the most well-known Metal Gear, but RAY is a close contender...
Thanked by:
Plus REX has a slightly more diverse aresenal if I remember correctly. I think RAY just had the machine guns, the "water ray", and maybe rockets. Also for Dark Matter, I think one of his Zero forms would be very good, because they are two of his biggest forms.
Thanked by:
The only thing REX has extra over RAY is the rail gun. RAY is much more mobile than REX.
Thanked by: