Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jazz Jackrabbit (with the Sonic treatment)
out of most Sonic clones, this is the one i enjoy playing.
[Image: s3k-jazzgang.gif]
Jazz and the gang given a S3K-esque design. much different from their original Bob Clampett-esque designs, eh?

Jazz - originally by me with updates by Shibuyah. i gave him permission to continue it
Spaz - made for Shibuyah since he had trouble spriting him
Lori - used Amy's head, Rouge's body, & slightly modfied Sally's hair & Tiara's ponytail
Eva Earlong - Amy's head, Eva's original sprite's hair, and Deebs's Princess Peach, cause it was the only base
Devan Shell - Shell & face are from scratch, eyes come from Deebs's Espio, and arms from CN's old modern Sonic
Tuff Turtle/Schwarzenguard - reshaded his original body, and used the eyes from knuckles on a custom head.
Lizard Goon - reshaded Lizard's original body and beak with Espio's eyes & modified arms & legs
Turtle Goon - reshaded the whole body, replaced the eyes with Espio's. a complete sheet of him can be seen in my sprite thread at MFS

more will come later

credits: me, Shibuyah, Deebs, Sega, and Epic Games
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: jazzbattle-storyart.png]
this is an oldie. like 2006/2007 old

tilesets of the planets from episode one of the first game
Diamondus tileset
Tubelectric tileset
Medivo tileset

[Image: s3k-jj1e1.gif]
episode one enemies. some appear updated/tweaked in the above tilesets

[Image: s3k-turtlegoon2.gif]
full sheet of the Turtle Goon. reshading the body took the longest.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
Jazz Jackrabbit is literally one of the best games ever.
Thanked by: Boo
i can't get the sprites where els can i find them i really need them can't you send it by mail or pm? i made a whole account here just to ask this cause i really need those lori spaz and jazz sprites (ow and devan or just everyone) pls help me
Thanked by:
this is a 3 year old topic that died after 3 posts, your not likely to get any useful replies, please pay attention to the post dates.
Thanked by:
well said.

locked and warned, pay attention to post dates, if needed send OP a PM.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde