Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lufia: The Ruins of Lore - by Previous!
I did this over the last... ages. I started before making that FFTA Intro sheet and now I've got some sheets done. Next thing would be Lukie Cave - the first dungeon. That will take a while since it's quite big compared to the previous areas!
I'm also ripping characters and NPCs, but those are far from being finished. Thus, you'll have to wait (if I ever manage to finish!).

[Image: lufiagameicon.png]

Done:
[Image: lufiaruinsofloreopening.png]
[Image: lufiaruinsofloreparcely.png] [Image: lufiaruinsofloreparcely.png] [Image: lufiaruinsofloreparcely.png]
[Image: lufialukiecave1sticon.png] [Image: lufialukiecave2ndicon.png] [Image: lufialukiecave3rdicon.png]
[Image: lufiaroad1icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad2icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad3icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad4icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad5icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad6icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad7icon.png] [Image: lufiaroad8icon.png]
[Image: lufiagruberik1icon.png] [Image: lufiagruberik2icon.png] [Image: lufiagruberik3icon.png] [Image: lufiapirateshipicon.png] [Image: lufiaancientcaveentryic.png] [Image: lufiacashwellmanoricon.png]
[Image: lufiameravolcanoeast1ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast2ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast3ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast4ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast5ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast6ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanoeast7ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanobridgei.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanocaveico.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanowest1ic.png] [Image: lufiameravolcanowest2ic.png]

!UPDATES!
-- none --

!NEW!
-- none --

Next one will most super likely take a lot of time!
Thanked by: Ultimecia
Never heard about this Lufia game on DS. Now I want to play it Heart

Beautiful rips, there's not enough RPG background rips here.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
On DS? xD

Btw, very nice rips there, I love the graphics style Heart
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Sorry, my bad. GBA
Thanked by:
Wicked job man, good job! Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Thank you, thank you!

I finally finished that damn cave and made seperate sheets for each floor. Would have been a mess otherwise! (Though it already is, haha!)
Also, don't miss the update of Parcelyte Castle - Couldn't get into the throne room earlier.

Now I need a break!
Thanked by:
This game was a more than decent sequel to the original Snes games, even if the Ancient Cave kinda sucked.
Thanked by:
Brining you more rips: The road which connects the first town with the next one (and others too, probably, later in the game). Some of those might need to be updated later when I progress in the game.
Haven't worked on it for several days (or weeks?), though. The town I just entered is huge! Very Sad
Won'Ät be doing more soon, either, as I'll be in Prague next week (18.10 till 24.10). Smile
Thanked by:
Pretty maps Shocked
Nice rips
Thanked by:
Oh look a necropost.

Seems like I didn't do a thing since my trip to Prague, huh? Well, yes. Has been half a year! One could think I forgot how to rip in the meantime... But I didn't!
See, I'm not learning for my exams (pretty important ones!) but rip graphics instead! Just finished the first part of Gruberik. The NPC, Enemy and Stuffs sheets are still far away from being complete as I can only pick them up as I go. But they're growing!

Also, wish me luck for my upcoming English exam on monday! Maths went really well today (I think)! Exclamation mark!
Thanked by:
There you go with the second part of that stupid town. They really shouldn't have done so many buildings...
Just take a closer look and notice all the errors they made! Horrible!

No I don't have a problem with blank space at all. Not at all!

PS: Next one! Took way less time than the previous ones Previous did.
Thanked by:
Aaaaand...
The pirate ship! Gotta love those pirates. They're so dumb! They won't notice you if you stand right next to them! But if they see you - that's when your standing in a line in front of them - they'll throw you over board.
It was ridiculously easy to avoid them. I have no Idea why those game designers put several pots and boxes in there so you could hide - that wasn't necessary at all!

PS: More. Very Sad
I don't think I'll rip the ancient cave itself because they told me that the floor layout changes every time I enter so it wouldn't make much sense.
Thanked by: Maneko
Yeah, the layout is randomly generated so you could just rip the tiles instead.
Thanked by:
Probably once I finish all the other stuff (as in, most likely never Very Sad).
Added another map rip I had sitting here for some hours, totally forgot about it while ripping loads of monster graphics... Too bad the monster sheet is far away from being complete! Just like the NPC sheet and the playable characters sheet and... and!
Thanked by:
Good evening Sirs and Madams! I do hope you haven't forgotten me!
Today I bring to you a whole lot of map rips from the next area of Lufia: The Ruins of Lore - the Mera Volcano! These rips surely took a while...
Well, I won't be doing any for at least the next few months or even another year (again) so what! Since I really should do some other things for some other project I have been working on for over four years now which is still in state zero. Haha!
Thanked by: