Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shadowth117's Rips
I figured I was making way too many topics so I decided to just have one topic to make things easier.

Halo 2
[Image: halo2coagulationtexture.png]

[Image: madworldsectionicon.png]

[Image: madworldgeneralripicon.png]
As you can probably tell, this rip is RAR'ed. Not that I couldn't make a sheet out these, but 1024x1024 textures aren't the best things to put on those. Also, the file size of them uncompressed was about 25 MB while the compressed size is 1 MB.

SA2 stuff
[Image: sonicadventure2darkchao.png]
This is a resubmission. Its only a minor addition, but seeing as only the SA2 life icons were ripped and not the Battle ones I decided to add the Dark Chao life icon to the sheet.

[Image: sonicadventure2chaolobb.png][Image: sonicadventure2darkrace.png][Image: sonicadventure2greenhil.png][Image: sonicadventure2herorace.png][Image: sonicadventure2pyramidc.png][Image: sonicadventure2spacecoll.png][Image: sonicadventure2finalrus.png][Image: sonicadventure2meteorhe.png]

Sonic 06
[Image: generalfx1icon.png][Image: generalfx2icon.png][Image: generaltextures1icon.png][Image: generaltextures2icon.png]

Sonic Heroes
[Image: sheroescutscenetextures.png][Image: sheroescommonobjecttext.png]

SSBB Stuff
[Image: ssbbfoodicon.png][Image: ssbbgigabowsericon.png][Image: ssbbingamesoniccharsico.png]
Thanked by: Ultimecia
Nice work! Great job Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I decided to do some more SA2 stuff again.
[Image: sonicadventure2pyramidc.png]

Not a lot yet, but its a start.
I've never realized that the echidna statues were such bad edits from existing Egyptian statues....
Nice work!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
New rip:
[Image: sonicadventure2chaolobb.png]

I've definitely been doing a lot less of these as of late due to both school and my own laziness. However if anyone wants to requests something I'll make sure to get around to it within a few days of the request.
Thanked by: Ravecat, Ultimecia
[Image: ssbbgigabowsericon.png][Image: ssbbingamesoniccharsico.png]

Ingame Sonic characters refers to the characters that can actually be seen while playing. I'll get the textures for the trophy characters later. And no Giga Bowser doesn't have any alternate colors.

Edit: I'm reposting this to since for one reason or another its not on the site. [Image: halo2coagulationtexture.png]
Thanked by: Ultimecia, Netherman14
Just check your PM, Shadowth. If I hit "Thank" to a post with a new submission, then you'll know that you don't need to worry anymore.
Thanked by:
(10-15-2009, 09:18 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Just check your PM, Shadowth. If I hit "Thank" to a post with a new submission, then you'll know that you don't need to worry anymore.

Don't worry I read it. Thanks for helping out.
Thanked by:
[Image: sonicadventure2greenhil.png]
Sorry for the lack of SA2 content. Lately whenever I've been on my computer I've been working on non-TSR stuff. Admittedly this sheet is very small, but at least its something.

And in case you were wondering, no I didn't get JPG noise all over the textures. Blame Sonic Team for that.
The low quality is supposed to be nostalgic, I guess. Anyway, it's done.
Thanked by:
[Image: sonicadventure2spacecoll.png]
Cool, nice going.
Thanked by:
[Image: sonicadventure2finalrus.png][Image: sonicadventure2meteorhe.png]

Probably about time I ripped something from this game.
[Image: sonicadventure2cannonsc.png]

Every characters' part of Cannon's Core as the all suggests. There didn't end up being a lot of textures for each section and combined with how many were repeated I didn't end up with nearly as big of a sheet as I expected.
[Image: ssbbfoodicon.png]

I'm probably still not going to be ripping much for a while. It was really just a sort of after thought to rip this while working on a related project.
Thanked by: