Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Koopa Bros.
Wink 
CrossedShadows.com has another game in the works!
[Image: KoopaBros.png]
Koopa Bros.!

Come download the beta!

EDIT: Screenshots..as requested...

[Image: screenshot100.png]
[Image: screenshot117.png]
[Image: screenshot125.png]

for more..
1) Open a new tab
2) in the address bar, type in http://crossedshadows.com/Images/Other/s...hot100.bmp
3) change the "100" to any number between 100-129 to view all the screenshots..
4) enjoy Smile
I've got a fancy little website, if you'd like to click here and check it out.
Thanked by:
maybe if you posted a link instead of just advertising your own webpage like what got you suspended last time
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
You have no screenshots or information about your game even on your website.

I'm not downloading that .zip file until you post information and screenshots.
Thanked by:
Updated post..
Thanked by:
This game looks incredibly low-quality and you didn't have to imagetag ALL of those... especially since they're .BMPs.
Thanked by:
eh..I felt like it, and either way i didn't upload ALL of them.. only 17 of the 29.

The game isn't low quality, try it yourself before judging it.
Yes there are a few bugs, but the game is not done yet, only about 70% done. Ironing out bugs and taking suggestions for new features..
Thanked by:
(09-10-2009, 05:17 PM)Cotycrg Wrote: The game isn't low quality, try it yourself before judging it.
he did

and it still sucks

you posted way too many screenshots

and the screenshots you posted are bmps which not only do no compressing whatsoever(which makes them take for ever to fucking show up), but they're a direct reflection of how awful this game is
Thanked by:
Why don't you go make a better game then?? Instead of critisizing, go make a copy of my game and prove me wrong!
Thanked by:
instead of being a butthurt distinguished gentleman who very clearly has nothing more to bring to this argument

why dont you just admit that you made an awful game

and do some research before you tell me to make something better than you, i mean god damn
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid163058

it's not like i'm just throwing insults at you for no reason
i'm much more talented than you, so i have the right to criticize you(even less talented people do, but you're obviously not going to listen to them)
Thanked by:
Did you make this using some tutorial or is it from scratch? Because it looks like you used the platform tutorial. You need to edit out the Koopa's shadow, add a background, use better music, and show some effort with this game. For the opening cutscene, crop out the unregistered hypercam sign and use a program other than Windows Movie Maker. Also compress the screenshots as .PNG and re upload only, like two of them so the page doesn't take several minutes to load.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
I made it from scratch, and its not nearly done. I'm actually working on the backgrounds right now, and I will change the cutscenes before its done, right now this is all a demo of the finished product..

And I'll take you're advice Chdonga about the .png with the pictures, that was bad on my part, and I'll take out some pictures, I was just in a sarcastic mood lol. +rep for you for being actually nice about everything..
Thanked by:
*updated game*

-Added Background to some levels
-2 New levels
-New boss(still in progress, alot of bugs with it)
Thanked by:
The style mixing is horrible, and the engine isn't that great either. You need a different concept, and better graphics.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
I think it's kinda awesome! Thumbs up from me! Though, it could use some better graphics.
Thanked by:
*updated*

-Pokemon bosses fixed
-2 More levels
-New song
Thanked by: