Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny
game owns.....discuss

HERE IS YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE GAME:

YOU PLAY AS A CHARACTER FROM THE SOUL CALIBUR SERIES. YOU FIGHT AGAINST OTHER CHARACTERS FROM SAID SERIES. YOU WIN AND/OR YOU LOSE. IS FUN.
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:
flippin dicks this came out already? fuck now i gotta buy a PSP NOW and get it
Thanked by:
it came out on the 1st

i'm going to hook my psp up to the net later and see if i can find some battles online

KRATOS FUCKING OWNS
Thanked by:
Christ, would it kill people to explain the game in the OP for people who haven't heard much about it prior? It's not hard or anything.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Isn't this SCIV only portable?
Thanked by:
(09-02-2009, 05:01 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Christ, would it kill people to explain the game in the OP for people who haven't heard much about it prior? It's not hard or anything.

if anyone doesnt know what soul calibur is they deserve to die.

and basically yes,
Thanked by:
no seriously don't make a fucking thread unless you're going to explain the game
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by: GrooveMan.exe
its a soul calibur fighting game where you fight.
Thanked by:
Meaning there's no point getting over the cheaper and just as fun SCII or SCIII, since according to you it's the same game.

Thank you, you've been very informative.
Thanked by:
ugh

if i must do everything fighting game-related

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny is a PSP version of the original Soul Calibur IV on the PS3. This game is a lot more than a port, however, as it includes a handful of new characters; two of them being Dampierre, and Kratos from God of War. YES I'M SERIOUS IT'S MOTHERFUCKING KRATOS HOLY SHIT

SC:BD includes some new modes as well, like over 80 training/mission modes. There also includes a handful of new customization.

The graphics of the game are surprisingly spot-on, considering it's going from PS3 to PSP. The game engine is based off the SCIV mechanics but have been revamped to feel like a new game.

CHECK OUT THESE FUCKING SCREENSHOTS YOU BITCH

[Image: 959863_20090723_790screen002.jpg]
[Image: 959863_20090702_790screen007.jpg]
[Image: 959863_20090702_790screen012.jpg][Image: 959863_20090702_790screen011.jpg]
[Image: 959863_20090825_790screen002.jpg]
[Image: 959863_20090603_790screen001.jpg]
Thanked by:
See that's how you do a motherfucking game thread.

Also Kratos? That's pretty tight. Better than the Star Wars and Spawn guest characters. Maybe not as awesome as Hihatchi or Link, but he fits in the setting better.
Thanked by:
That reminds me, all of the guest characters from SCIV have been removed, but aside from Kratos, it's been said that there will be more guest characters included. I haven't played the game so I wouldn't know anything about that, unfortunately ):
Thanked by:
Spawn was fucking awesome. Yoda was completely broken though.

Sounds good. Yet another game to add to my "games to buy a psp for" list.
[Image: 10f6z6b.png] [Image: 10f6z6b.png] [Image: 10f6z6b.png]
Thanked by:
Spawn was broken too lol

Yoda is fucking annoying though. I understand being unable to grab him because he's a retarded midget but oh my god it becomes such a pain in a battle no matter how much it makes sense

Oh figured I'd also mention that when I get a 360/PS3/PSP and SCIV/this I'll be ready to dominate you ALL at it >:D)
Thanked by:
is there a psp demo?
Thanked by: