Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
KOS-MOS
Hey, if the others can do it...

Sheet. Stretches the page at the moment.

I should really get back to work on this.
Thanked by:
No offense to the character, but I still have no idea why KOS-MOS is on the roster and I don't agree with it at all. :/ The sprites are looking good so far, though.
Thanked by:
because KOS-MOS is one of the more iconic namco characters.
Thanked by:
(09-01-2009, 12:34 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: because KOS-MOS is one of the more iconic namco characters.

Yes, but she has almost no connection to Nintendo. I'm not really sure if I'm comfortable with hijacking Angelglory's thread for the sake of this discussion, though, heh.
Thanked by:
Well, to be fair, Snake hardly has any either.
Thanked by:
(09-01-2009, 12:45 PM)Angelglory Wrote: Well, to be fair, Snake hardly has any either.

That's true, but Hideo Kojima begged for him to be included. Had he not done that, I don't think the developers would have considered him as a character.
Thanked by:
Yeah. I don't think we've confirmed the Namco character yet. Recently in theCast thread we started talking about different Namco characters.
Thanked by:
(09-01-2009, 12:45 PM)Angelglory Wrote: Well, to be fair, Snake hardly has any either.
Snake has plenty of games on Nintendo consoles, and he was originally considered to be in Melee but time constraints didn't allow the team to put him in in time for the release.

Soooooooo
Thanked by:
because KOS-MOS is fucking awesome
okay

thats reason enough.
Thanked by: Angelglory
(09-01-2009, 01:17 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: because KOS-MOS is fucking awesome
okay

thats reason enough.
There we go.
Thanked by:
Xenosaga 1&2 was released for the DS at the end of March '06 in Japan.

KOS-MOS is also in the DS game Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier.

And she's had more cameos in the Tales Of series.
Thanked by:
We can have a vote on the third parties later and put this thread on hold for now if you guys want...
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Honestly, isn't Pac-Man or Klonoa more iconic than KOS-MOS?

Thanked by:
(09-01-2009, 03:24 PM)koopaul Wrote: Honestly, isn't Pac-Man or Klonoa more iconic than KOS-MOS?

And Pac-Man really doesn't have potential as a fighter.

Which is why I support Klonoa. And the Wind Bullet could be used pretty cleverly.
~signature~
Thanked by:
imo it should be kosmos and either cless or klonoa
Thanked by: