Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
R.I.P. Chad Logston 1990 - 2009
I know this may seem like a joke, but it's 100% real. My friend, and beloved poster, Chad Logston, was killed in a car accident last night. His mom contacted me and several other of his internet friends via email and MSN informing me of this tragedy. His mom asked me to inform anyone I could about his death, so I figured posting it on TSR would be the quickest route. I posted it in Spamhaul because I figured you'd all think it was a joke if I posted it in General Discussion, and one of you mods would move it to where it's being posted now. But it's in no way a joke, I don't have any way to prove it to you ... unless you'd like the chatlog, but I'll only post it if you truely don't believe me.

Chad was one of the greatest friends I've ever had .. and .. well let's just say I'm in tears right now. I'll end this now, before I draw it on too long, and let you all have your own thoughts.
Thanked by:
I can't believe this happened, he was an amazing friend... I just don't know what to say Cry he was one of my best and oldest e-friends, I'm so sad right now, I think I'm going to cry.

I hope you are in a better place Chad, you were one of the greatest people I've ever met.

Thanked by:
oh god what
Thanked by:
are you freakin serious right now
Thanked by:
no seriously WHAT DDVery Sad
Thanked by:
It's serious.
I can't believe it either, he was like an older brother to me Cry.

Thanked by:
god

this fucking sucks

a lot

fuck

I can't even put it into words how I feel.
mods, take this out of spamhaul

this is serious
Thanked by:
I remember when I was new at ExC and he pretended to be a girl and fooled Martin and I.
And when we played RO together.
We even talked about Anime sometimes, and Pokemon.
I'm going to miss him so much.

Thanked by:
Fuck, dude.
We used to talk about like everything together. Mostly music, scene chicks, Pokemon and other cool shit.
What did he do to deserve this?
Thanked by:
sucks
Thanked by:
what the hell

DDDDDDDDDVery Sad
Thanked by:
he seemed like such an awesome guy

I feel bad for not actually getting a chance to talk with him :<
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
no

no, i refuse to believe this

it can't be true ): ): ): ):
Thanked by:
...I...I'm really at a loss here for anything to quite say....I feel horrid. I never truly knew chad, but I always liked him. Well I guess all I can do now is pray for his family. Very Sad
Thanked by:
Holy...

I don't truly even know the guy but he didn't deserve this, no one does...

This is really upsetting. I really hope he's in a better place right now. ):
Thanked by: