Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Azu's Thread: Disgaea 4 (Minimal rips)
Wink 
Cirno owns j00 all!
[Image: Chirno.gif]

[Image: UNTL3.png]

[Image: Alice.png][Image: Cirno.png][Image: Marisa.png][Image: Hong.png][Image: Reimu.png]
---------------------[Image: Sanae.png][Image: Suwako.png][Image: Utsuho.png]

Enjoy. I'll add more later. I won't do the other characters from SWR (other than their extra frames).
======================
[Image: MysticalChainIcon.png]

[Image: FairyFlowerIcon.png][Image: StandardFairyIco.png][Image: MaidFairyIcon.png][Image: GreyFairyIcon.png]
[Image: YukkuriWhiteIcon.png][Image: YukkuriWhiteMiniIcon.png][Image: YukkuriThunder1con.png][Image: YukkuriThunder2Icon.png]
[Image: YukkuriRedIcon.png][Image: YukkuriSpikeyIcon.png][Image: WispIcon.png]

=Bosses=

[Image: ShiIcon.png][Image: KomichiIcon.png]

[Image: MoukouIcon.png][Image: KaguyaIcon.png]

[Image: YuyuIcon.png][Image: YoumuIcon.png]

[Image: RemiliaIcon.png][Image: FlandreIcon.png]

===
[Image: PP7Icon.png]
[Image: CarbuncleIcon.png][Image: SatanP7Icon.png][Image: DarkArleICon.png]
[Image: DracoIcon.png][Image: RingoIcon.png]

[=================]
Rockman 8
[=================]
[Image: RM-Pickups.png]
[Image: RM-HealthGagueFont.png]

Will Post icons later.

More to come!

[Image: CS1_Title.png]

Managed to get this done.
Curly!
[url=http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8150/curlywii.png][img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2864/curlyicon.png[/img
Thanked by:
adshgjfsmnshsfjsdgjk DarkOverord and I were just ripping the sprites from this game. Very Sad
Thanked by:
Suwako has 19 MB waht the hell??

And Alice... 6,61 MB. SWR-Alice complete with portraits, battler & effects has ~3 MB. That's really insane =0

But awesome sprites =3
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-16-2009, 05:04 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: adshgjfsmnshsfjsdgjk DarkOverord and I were just ripping the sprites from this game. Very Sad

Were you using a tool for the old fashion way?
Thanked by:
I'm pretty sure the first section tag will be rejected.

Now to clog my connection further by downloading all 8 of those at the same time along with a bunch of other pages loading and downloads going on at the same time. And heard on another site (Walfas) that one of Cirno's alternate colors resembles the Unnamed Character from Walfas (who already looked similar to Cirno minus wings in the first place).

Will have to edit this post later. But there is one truth. Cirno is the strongest!*

* fact can not be claimed as I have yet to play the game, and even if I did, my poor fighting game skills would disprove that claim.**
** there was a Tetris-like game where Cirno (as a VS mode only character) was indeed the strongest because her third level special attack killed her opponent, rendering them unable to use their own special attacks.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
I know the first tag will be rejected. I just did to appease my inner weaboo.=P
Thanked by:
(08-16-2009, 07:13 PM)Azu Wrote:
(08-16-2009, 05:04 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: adshgjfsmnshsfjsdgjk DarkOverord and I were just ripping the sprites from this game. Very Sad

A combination of SWRRead for mostly everything (hex edited to read UNL's files instead), and both Brightmoon and CV2Convert for the new characters' sprites (since they didn't dump properly).
Thanked by:
(08-16-2009, 07:13 PM)Azu Wrote:

Well actually. I was doing this again: http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...heet/14664

I dunno. I'm actually halfway through Utsuho's sheet now. Hrm. Mine and RTB's plan was to add the new sprites onto the old SWR sheets seen as UNL is just an expansion
Thanked by:
Maybe we could collab?
Thanked by:
(08-16-2009, 08:16 PM)Azu Wrote: Maybe we could collab?
*nods* I was thinking of leaving both options open on the site and have frame downloads. But. Before anything, I'm gonna wait till RTB makes a decision if any. He's a more experienced at this than me afterall XD
Thanked by:
If you have the game, I can give the tools I used.
Thanked by:
(08-16-2009, 09:04 PM)Azu Wrote: If you have the game, I can give the tools I used.
Well. I've got the tools actually. And already done it. I wouldn't mind knowing mind, 'cus when I did it, New character sprites came out corrupted.
Thanked by:
Yeah, I'm thinking I should just upload both versions, because sprite sheets are the obvious choice, but having them all as individual PNGs will aid in developers (MUGEN characters, for example).

However, I'll have to split up a few of the RAR files, because the server only allows 10MB max on a file.
Thanked by: Azu
I'll do some sheets then. So, do we merge topics or what? I could tilt the sheets. Each 128x128 or maybe 96x96 for Cirno. I got this program that tiles images into a sheet.
Thanked by:
(08-16-2009, 09:42 PM)Azu Wrote: I'll do some sheets then. So, do we merge topics or what? I could tilt the sheets. Each 128x128 or maybe 96x96 for Cirno. I got this program that tiles images into a sheet.

Hmm. If you could. Carry on making the Rar/Zips? Split 'em into their composite parts?
Thanked by: