Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
WiiWare Discussion
The Gaming discussion is small right now. Let's add a little more shall we?

Here you can discuss all the WiiWare games, from North America, Europe, maybe Japan?

So go ahead!

Thanked by:
The only ones I plan on getting are Dr. Mario and Strong Bad.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
I personally just look forward to seeing the Strongbad game in action, though I'll probably get it for PC rather than Wii.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
A.J. Nitro Wrote:The only ones I plan on getting are Dr. Mario and Strong Bad.
Hey same here! But y'never know what surprises Nintendo might have in store.

Maybe some more remakes of old classics?

Thanked by:
Uh, Dr. Mario Wii is more than a remake.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Honestly, I'm looking forward to Everyone's Pokemon Ranch

Yes, I'm lame like that, but hey FREE LEGIT MEW =P

As of right now, there's no other games I'm looking forward to...except maybe Lost Winds
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles: My life as a King looks cool and if it's play with the NDS(like the GCN one), that would be cool

Edit: We cannot play with the DS...
Thanked by:
FinalYoshi Wrote:Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles: My life as a King looks cool and if it's play with the NDS(like the GCN one), that would be cool

Edit: We cannot play with the DS...

It's not final fantasy as we know it but another SimCity type game.

Thanked by:
Zee Wrote:It's not final fantasy as we know it but another SimCity type game.

Thanks, I don't know that was like this. I though that was a Final Fantasy game like the other one
Thanked by:
Final Fantasy Sim City? I'm sold. I think I might actually get it, because I like Sim's, but only if the downloadable content becomes more promising.

Also Strong Bad's game? "Any cracks at this game and you will never graphic in this bussiness again! Good or bad!"
Thanked by:
JoshR691 Wrote:Honestly, I'm looking forward to Everyone's Pokemon Ranch

Yes, I'm lame like that, but hey FREE LEGIT MEW =P

As of right now, there's no other games I'm looking forward to...except maybe Lost Winds

A free legit Mew? I didn't know that the WiiWare came with a Pokemon too. I was going to get it in hope to get one of each Pokemon onto the ranch. I've been wanting to do that since Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire came out, but I couldn't go to any of the events. Either that, or I'm filling the ranch with Snovers Big Grin

I might get that Dr. Mario ware too, but I'll have to try Dr. Mario again on WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$, just in case I don't like it.
Thanked by:
One that could be cool is TV Show King.
Thanked by:
Lotos Wrote:A free legit Mew? I didn't know that the WiiWare came with a Pokemon too. I was going to get it in hope to get one of each Pokemon onto the ranch. I've been wanting to do that since Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire came out, but I couldn't go to any of the events. Either that, or I'm filling the ranch with Snovers Big Grin

I might get that Dr. Mario ware too, but I'll have to try Dr. Mario again on WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$, just in case I don't like it.
Well, I think it says on Serebii that you could Trade the Girl in the Ranch for a Mew once you get 999 Pokemon in the Ranch

And here's that Page(it's at the bottom):
http://www.serebii.net/ranch/trade.shtml

Now, what will tick me off is if it changes in the US version, and it's not available, because Mew is still my Favorite!
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
I've bought Lost Winds, My Life as a King, and Star Soldier R.

Lost Winds was good, but way to short (about 3 hours) and little to no replay value.
My Life as a King is very addicting, but feels very flawed, great concept, but could have been done much better. Yet I keep playing it.
Currently loving star soldier. Simple, short (Its a 2 to 5 minute high score contest, nothing more), but very fun.
Thanked by:
The only WiiWare title I got was LostWinds.

Good game, but it's too short. Even with the one sidequest (totem finding).
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by: