Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A message from Your Buddy Bill
[Image: 2wd8x04.png]

Fuck y** all

Thanked by:
wh*t!!!!!!!!11
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
Thanked by: PrettyNier
...I dont like you right now skink, but if you want to call a truce and remove our negative reps on each other (change them to neutral) thats fine by me.
If you have nothing better to do than to sit at your computer all day insulting me, why don't you go to your local supermarket and GET A LIFE? They're in the help section, between the common sense and the hints.
Thanked by:
Uh

I can care less about reputation on an internet forum.

Thanked by:
sk*nk im g*v*n you a n*g*t*v* r*p remove that picture or else you'l be at 14!!!!!!*!!!!
Thanked by: Sonikku, PrettyNier
whatever, skink. But why do you hate me so?
If you have nothing better to do than to sit at your computer all day insulting me, why don't you go to your local supermarket and GET A LIFE? They're in the help section, between the common sense and the hints.
Thanked by:
Because you rejected him for me and ButBut
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
shut up tyler, i wasnt asking you. and im not gay, unlike you and trout.
Thanked by:
(08-13-2009, 12:51 PM)Your Buddy Bill Wrote: shut up tyler, i wasnt asking you. and im not gay, unlike you and trout.

you say it like not being gay is a good thing

are you trying to say you're superior to me because of your sexual preference :C
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
Thanked by:
im_gay.gif
Thanked by: PrettyNier
nystre: no, i just dont want those who do think so to get pissed at me...
Thanked by:
fuck you bill i love gay guys
you pansexual
Thanked by:
u love gay guys but ur not gay? u fuckin poser
Thanked by:
you guys all gettin fucked by your buddy bills buddy bill
[Image: zzha.gif][Image: Sloth.jpg]
Thanked by:
(08-13-2009, 02:11 PM)Tyvon Wrote: u love gay guys but ur not gay? u fuckin poser

im bi
so its like almost there!!!
Thanked by: