Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
THEY FUCKIN KILLED IT!!!
Ok, so in the Gold and Silver remakes they decided to change the looks of the trainers from this............
[Image: trainers.jpg]
to this........
[Image: img_character_main01.jpg]
Ok so my first thought is "What THE Fuck?" Ok so first of all what the hell the girl looks retarded, why the hell are her socks so high up? I mean the original wasn't that hot but she was okay as is. But no they had to change her from a bluenette to a brunnete they gave her a gay hat and gave her a gay outfit(the blue hair was awsome). You know what else brings my piss to a boil? They gave them a juvenille charecter design in the original they looked determined and not afraid of a little challenge. In the new one they look like they're......I don't know you make the call. Also note thet gay new outfits. In the original they look like they got on some Nike Air Jordans or something along those lines, the new one look like those cheap Vans knock-offs they sell at thrift shops. Why the hell are they changing classic charecters? Thats' BULLSHIT!!!
Thanked by:
Remember that time I told you to chill out and just post casually
like water

you're not listening to me
Thanked by:
(08-12-2009, 12:02 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: they gave them a juvenille charecter design in the original they looked determined and not afraid of a little challenge. In the new one they look like they're......I don't know you make the call.

You call that naive. They're just there with big eyes that look way disproportionate from their head goin "sup guiz wat we b doin in dis gaem"
Thanked by:
I found everything in that post hilarious.
... People seriously judge the pokémon character designs this much?
I just don't think they should have redesigned them so that the remake is a true remake, but...

I actually think the girl's design is better, much more suited to her age and as a trainer rather than a gym leader.
The male's design is so small that I'd say that's fair enough of a change. The shoe's are hardly different, and the only other difference people will notice is that his shorts are different. He also has a single strapped bag, but seriously, that's just because it's the fashion now.

And you're complaining about knee-high socks? Seriously, have you ever looked at the clothes females wear? If not, I suggest you go bird watching more often, if you catch my drift.

They aren't supposed to be 18 or whatever, if I remember they're supposed to be 13/14? They now look it.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde
(08-12-2009, 12:10 PM)Dazz Wrote: ... People seriously judge the pokémon character designs this much?
I just don't think they should have redesigned them so that the remake is a true remake, but...

I actually think the girl's design is better, much more suited to her age and as a trainer rather than a gym leader.
The male's design is so small that I'd say that's fair enough of a change. The shoe's are hardly different, and the only other difference people will notice is that his shorts are different. He also has a single strapped bag, but seriously, that's just because it's the fashion now.

And you're complaining about knee-high socks? Seriously, have you ever looked at the clothes females wear? If not, I suggest you go bird watching more often, if you catch my drift.

They aren't supposed to be 18 or whatever, if I remember they're supposed to be 13/14? They now look it.

Yeah I know I do go girl watching and NONE of the girls wear knee-high socks. They all dress diffrently but that's probably because where you live there may be more girls with knee high socks, cuz I haven't really seen them like that. But I guess you have a point Dazz.
(08-12-2009, 12:06 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: Remember that time I told you to chill out and just post casually
like water

you're not listening to me

But I thought you said be myself.....so what do I do? Fine I'll chill out sorry about that.Sad
Thanked by:
Be yourself but chill a little

altohugh to be honest i found that post hilarious

NIKE AIR JORDANS
Thanked by: $uperLugia95
(08-12-2009, 12:10 PM)Dazz Wrote: And you're complaining about knee-high socks? Seriously, have you ever looked at the clothes females wear? If not, I suggest you go bird watching more often, if you catch my drift.

13/14 year olds don't wear knee high socks. That's what 18 year old emo girls wear.
They aren't supposed to be 13/14 they're supposed to look 10 and since they are supposed to look 10 I guess they did a nice job. If they were suppose suppose to be 13/14(which they're not) then the first one accomplished that.
Thanked by:
Quote:13/14 year olds don't wear knee high socks. That's what 18 year old emo girls wear.

Keep in mind that this game was designed in japan...
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
(08-12-2009, 12:20 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: Be yourself but chill a little

altohugh to be honest i found that post hilarious

NIKE AIR JORDANS

Thanks
Thanked by:
(08-12-2009, 12:21 PM)old_man_gaga Wrote:
(08-12-2009, 12:10 PM)Dazz Wrote: And you're complaining about knee-high socks? Seriously, have you ever looked at the clothes females wear? If not, I suggest you go bird watching more often, if you catch my drift.

13/14 year olds don't wear knee high socks. That's what 18 year old emo girls wear.
They aren't supposed to be 13/14 they're supposed to look 10 and since they are supposed to look 10 I guess they did a nice job. If they were suppose suppose to be 13/14(which they're not) then the first one accomplished that.

Oh do regale us more with your astute observations of fashion, Mr Saint-Laurent.
Knee high socks are actually pretty popular right now.
Thanked by:

True, and "Game Freak" didn't make it look in style with the high socks, I mean the socks don't really go with her look. "Game Freak" does make some girls look stylish and cool......

[Image: Platinum_Dawn3.png]
[Image: 1195919398_icturesmay.jpg]

But the new HGSS girl isn't one of them.
Thanked by:
(08-12-2009, 12:37 PM)Epistaxis Wrote:

Oh do regale us more with your astute observations of fashion, Mr Saint-Laurent.
Knee high socks are actually pretty popular right now.

I never said they weren't popular you freaking arc!!
Thanked by:
Making an alt to defend yourself in an argument. Sad.
Thanked by:
(08-12-2009, 12:48 PM)moz Wrote: Making an alt to defend yourself in an argument. Sad.

Im nobodys hoe alright.
Thanked by: