you guys have turned this into fagcon 2009
your shitposting is too much

as a piece of advice, and my last sentence as a resident of spamhaul:
get fucking funny or get fucking out.
Thanked by:
Cool
Thanked by: Alpha Six
funny psots
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
ummm okay we never cared about you anyway
bye!~
Thanked by:
(08-09-2009, 06:32 PM)Rökkan Wrote: ummm okay we never cared about you anyway
bye!~
i should stay just to annoy you you fucking distinguished gentleman
Thanked by:
waah waah look at me i'm getting serious on an internet forum you guys are gay

fuck, if all you're going to do is complain about the place you don't fucking need to be here anyway. "get funny or get out?" i'm pretty sure kosh is the mod here, not you.

as for shitposting? your last 20 posts about "baww spamhaul" are pretty much the prime of all shitposting.

cry more, shitball. you don't contribute anything to anything. nobody gives a shit that you're leaving. shut the fuck up.
^^^^
well that was fast

Edit: OH SHIT tyvon posted
not posting toward you~

Thanked by:
(08-09-2009, 06:26 PM)(TSON) Wrote: get fucking funny or get fucking out.
Oh so that's why you're leaving.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
cry me a river
Thanked by:
(08-09-2009, 06:32 PM)Tyvon Wrote: waah waah look at me i'm getting serious on an internet forum you guys are gay

fuck, if all you're going to do is complain about the place you don't fucking need to be here anyway. "get funny or get out?" i'm pretty sure kosh is the mod here, not you.

as for shitposting? your last 20 posts about "baww spamhaul" are pretty much the prime of all shitposting.

cry more, shitball. you don't contribute anything to anything. nobody gives a shit that you're leaving. shut the fuck up.

truesome post
Thanked by:
(08-09-2009, 06:32 PM)Tyvon Wrote: waah waah look at me i'm getting serious on an internet forum you guys are gay

bawbawbawbaw

see what is the point of spamhaul now??? can you answer this??
Thanked by:
(08-09-2009, 06:26 PM)(TSON) Wrote: i joined here to see kosheh

i'm the last to care about this board but if you want to stalk the shit out of kosheh he has an msn or a skype i can give you, you don't have to cry about literally everything
Thanked by: Adam, Joseph Styling
(08-09-2009, 06:26 PM)(TSON) Wrote: as a piece of advice, and my last sentence as a resident of spamhaul:
get fucking funny or get fucking out.
(08-09-2009, 06:32 PM)(TSON) Wrote: i should stay just to annoy you you fucking distinguished gentleman
Six minutes between leaving forever and then posting again

did anyone have a faster time?

Thanked by: Rökkan
(08-09-2009, 06:43 PM)(TSON) Wrote:

bawbawbawbaw

see what is the point of spamhaul now??? can you answer this??
the point of spamhaul is for people to shitpost here so they don't shitpost all over the rest of the board you tool

it never was about who's the funniest because it's not about being funny, it's about being a dumbass so you can actually try to be smart on the rest of the forums

something you'd know nothing about because you don't post in other forums
Thanked by:
*empty quotes a million boring kosheh posts, whines like baby, is over 9000 pounds)