Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
abuse
see alot of people are uprating just to cancel out my downratings, and the worst part is, I was trying to even it out with my negetive ratings, because those crazy people are just downrating me for poorly defined reasons, so just get rid of the rating system, it's a huge mistake.
Thanked by:
So down rating someone because they downrated you is a totally logical way to use the system.

Rep system works fine, especially in your case.
Maybe if you were actually nice to someone, sometime, you wouldn't be at negative 17.

If you downrep people to "even it out" then you obviously don't grasp why they downrep'd you in the first place.

I'd rant about it, but I don't want to be downrep'd. THAT THERE is how it's supposed to work. It's like a warning system that everyone can use. People don't warn people for warning other people.

I'll stop now, and hope to god that you get it now.
Thanked by: DioShiba, Ngamer01, (TSON)
You downrepping people just because they downrepped you seems more like abuse than other people downrepping you for valid reasons.
People downrep you, because you leave useless, stupid, childish, idiotic, spammy, mean, and just plane not helpful posts.

If you want people to give you positive ratings, try to be a bit more mature/constructive.
[Image: garrybeusymonsters.gif]
Thanked by: DioShiba, Ngamer01, Mewthriii
I'm going to close this, because everyone above me has already pointed out the real problem here. We hope you get the point, b.
Thanked by: Ngamer01, Mewthriii, (TSON)