Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
*Prays this is the right place*
Em... Hi. I'm a guy named Dan. Dang, I hope this is the right place for an intro... I'm not too good at intros, so I'm just gonna wing it. I love to sprite, so I joined this nifty place. The Super Smash Flash 2 Expansion Forums were... Eh... Inhabited by trolls, and not even my etiquette could fix it. Some people thought I was cool, but I lost my password and had a new email it all went pht. BooMansion was killed, so I only have this place to show off art. And, yes, that includes drawings. I can't post all my art now, but here's my dA account if anyone wants a look into my art before I post it. So... Eh... Not much else to say, except I'm a lovefool Cute.
So, even though it's not really needed to post in an intro, I'd like to have my existence acknowledged. So, eh, move this if it's in the wrong place. I hope to get along well here!
Current projects:
[Image: picture5ilm.png]
Thanked by:
Wrong place son.

Thanked by:
The correct board for this thread was at the top of the screen when you came to this board..
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
(08-01-2009, 09:04 PM)Skink Wrote: Wrong place son.

Not a big deal, a Moderator can just move it.

Also, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.
Thanked by:
intro post in wrong forum normally means bad member who doesn't read things
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Don't worry about it, you were close enough.

Welcome to tSR!
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
problem is though
the new arrivals and departures section is LESS THAN AN INCH ABOVE THE NEW TOPIC BUTTON
how could you miss that
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Ah, I moved it. Don't worry about it. Welcome to tSR.
Thanked by:
-,-'
Feh, it was nearly 10:00 PM where I live. But, yes, I guess that was careless. Anyways, I hope to compensate for that. Oh my God, I'm resisting an incredible urge to point something out about Viper's grammar....

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm helping a friend of mine with his game, Pokemon Rainbow, by creating Pokemon and sprites for him. Oh, and it's not a hack. It's 100% from scratch. So, this means that he can do whatever he wants. So, my pokemon sprites may look very different from any from an actual game.
Current projects:
Thanked by: Ravecat
Do it, Vupershork is a douche.
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
Sigh... very well. He calls me a bad member, or n00b as people say, yet he has limited grammar, more specifically, capitals and punctuation.
Current projects:
Thanked by:
I

d
o
n
'
t

s
e
e

y
o
u
r

p
o
i
n
t
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
(08-02-2009, 10:01 AM)iDan Wrote: yet he has limited grammar

who the fuck cares whether or not someone chooses to use punctuation or capitalization?

regardless, welcome to tsr
Thanked by:
yo Dan how old are you
Thanked by:
Em... Young. 13. ^,^' However, I'm 2 grade levels above the average 13 year old, and do high school art camp/lessons. I honestly do not consider myself to be a n00b.

Oh, and, I'm not saying I care. I'm just saying that most "mad members" do that. However, I'm not calling him a bad member. It's possible that a "good" member can have bad grammar just as well.
Current projects:
Thanked by: