Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Mario-Themed Stuff
Hi - I would like to at least give a shot at submitting something to the site again, and I'd like to submit some graphics that I have been working on lately - they aren't anything spectacular, but I am pretty satisfied with how they came out:

[Image: GenericGrasslandIcon.png?t=1248824286] [Image: GoombaIcon.png?t=1248824343] [Image: Cannonpigs_icon.png?t=1249164678] [Image: Sworm_icon.png?t=1249689709]

(I'm kind of concerned about the size of both spritesheets... please let me know whether their size is acceptable-worthy or not.)

...aaaand that's it. Thanks for reading, and feel free to leave some feedback if you want to.
Thanked by:
Haha, awesome!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Heh, thanks a bunch. Smile

I'm currently working on some more sprites (most of them being enemies), so expect some updates soon.
Thanked by:
awesome stuff
Thanked by:
Why thank you. Genki ^_^

Anyways, here goes another spritesheet - does anyone remember these little dudes by any chance?:

[Image: Cannonpigs_icon.png?t=1249164678]
Thanked by:
Of course I remember these guys. SML2 was my first Gameboy game.
Thanked by:
I loved those enemies. Great job.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Cool, these guys are like the octorok's of Mario.
Thanked by:
Great stuff Broozer.
Thanked by:
That's pretty awesome. The goombas look cartoony to me, I think that gives it a neat effect Big Grin

[Image: rr_banner4.png]
Blog • Website (coming shortly)

Thanked by:
Phew. Finally got done with another spritesheet - this time, I went for making a MLSS enemy:

[Image: Sworm_icon.png?t=1249689709]

...yeah. Sworm. Last time I checked, there was nearly zero spritesheets that featured these guys in them, so I decided to go ahead and actually make a sheet full of 'em. Cute Opinions in regards to this update are more than welcome.

Also, thanks for the feedback so far, guys.
Thanked by:
Nice. Any ideas on what you plan on making next?
Thanked by:
You should look into posting in sprite discussion before hand. They could use a bit of touching up.
Thanked by:
(08-07-2009, 07:12 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Nice. Any ideas on what you plan on making next?

Actually, I'm almost out of ideas... I was thinking of making some YI enemies next, though, such as Tap-Taps and stuff, as I haven't seen so many Tap-Taps spritesheets throughout TSR. If you have any suggestions of what enemies/characters/whatever you would like to see next, though, feel free to let me know.

CeeY: Yeah, I guess I will actually start a topic at that forum. Not now, though... kinda sleepy at the moment. Tongue
Thanked by:
Ya try whoever you want. And if it helps, try something you haven't seen made custom yet.
Thanked by: