Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Adventure Bosses and Enemies
This topic is about certain enemies and bosses that will be in the game. This will be just like the Assist Trophy section, give an idea and a sprite and I'll put it up here for everyone to see. We could still use the basic kinds of enemies such as: Goombas, Koopas, or anything else like that.

Good Luck!

Mario Series:
Koopa:
[Image: koopa-3.png]
Thanked by:
I could do dark character palletes.
[Image: bugjps.png]
Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: 3180-4716-5186
Thanked by:
(07-24-2009, 11:50 AM)blah475 Wrote: I could do dark character palletes.

I guess so but they would have to be dark than that bowser you made it was just all purple I should have some color to it though!

EDIT: Such as these I made them just now The False Princess'
[Image: darkprincess.png]
Thanked by:
I play this game, and I'm pretty sure dark/shadow bug palletes weren't gray. They were purple like my Bowser.
Thanked by:
(07-25-2009, 05:18 AM)blah475 Wrote: I play this game, and I'm pretty sure dark/shadow bug palletes weren't gray. They were purple like my Bowser.

Because of the purple Aura surrounding the shadow bug replicas was too thick you couldn't see the actual colors of that Bowser and he is not supposed to be that purple its way to high in color give a darker color palette and we'll figure out what to do with the purple aura!
Thanked by:
I was bored.

[Image: handw.png]
Thanked by:
Holy Sh++ that's cool.
Thanked by:
Now that's awesome!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
it needs some work but nice start.
Thanked by:
Needs that "fade into nothing effect."
Thanked by:
I don't know the fingers look a bit weird...
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
It doesn't really look like Master Hand. Just a white hand. It needs to have the right shapes and proportions.
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
Master hand needs to be a bit longer.
Thanked by:
(07-25-2009, 02:28 PM)EpicWes Wrote: I was bored.

[Image: handw.png]

OMG amazing Epicwes do you mind if I tweak it a little bit?
Thanked by:
I wasn't sure how to make the fadeing affect and have it look good, so I'm leaving it out for now. The length problem is caused by this being just one frame on his idle animation. His hand will extend forward and be longer. Can you define what about the fingers looks weird? and what shapes and proportions are wrong? I based it off of several reference pictures as well as my own hand. Sure, you can tweak it a bit. But I also fixed some things I saw wrong.

[Image: handd.png]
Thanked by: