Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Blaz Blue
This game is kinda cool but I dont really get how you block...your supposed to push back on the pad which is kinda dumb. i mean what if you want to walk backwards and block at the same time, f*cking dumb.

and there's no button for jumping, you tap up to jump which is also dumb cause you can accidentelly jump when inputting some commands.

so ya what do yall think? 6/10 at best here, cool characters but shitty controls
Thanked by:
wtf

have you EVER played a fighting game before?
Thanked by:
(07-22-2009, 01:57 PM)JarJar Wrote: wtf

have you EVER played a fighting game before?

yeah, Soul Cal, Tekken, smash, and Fight Night
Thanked by:
Y'all posting in a troll thread. Either that, or this sorry sack was raised on Soul Calibur.

But to all the people who've played it and actually know something worth a damn about fighting games - how do Litchi and Noel play? As a person who mains Jam (and Anji Mito), would the skills translate?
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
~LoL .Living Out Loud. LoL~
Thanked by:
I love Blazblue, I play it on PSN a lot and I main Taokaka.
Litchi is a little slow for my taste and Noel is really easy to be spammy with, mainly just hit D and a direction and you are guaranteed a hit.
Blazblue takes a bit of getting used to though to be honest, the control scheme can get pretty strange at first, but once you have it down its really one of the more fun fighters to play that has come out lately, its taken me away from Street Fighter IV for multiple hours now.
Story line is weird though, but it is a fighting game so I already expected weird story.
"Credit Me With Some Intelligence. (If Not Just Credit Me)"

[Image: dh3.jpg][Image: sprint.gif]
Thanked by:
You're fucking stupid, I can't even have a discussion about this beautiful game with you being the topic starter.

I'm sorry, but holding back to block and up to jump is stupid? GTFO my genre, distinguished gentleman.
Thanked by:
i see rags playing this all the time
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:
(07-22-2009, 10:45 PM)Tyvon Wrote: You're fucking stupid, I can't even have a discussion about this beautiful game with you being the topic starter.

I'm sorry, but holding back to block and up to jump is stupid? GTFO my genre, distinguished gentleman.

dude chill the fuck out why is everyone being hostile to me all of a sudden?DefeatedSweatdrop;
Thanked by:
I'm surprised.

There hasn't been anything about drugs in this topic yet.
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
>_>
Thanked by:
I want to play this
but I can't because I'm really poor and can't afford a new gen console so I stick with Guilty Gear.
[Image: prinsig.png]
Thanked by:
oh my god
now i'm entirely sure that this guy is a troll please ban him
I almost threw myself out of the window with the much rage this topic gave me
Thanked by:
christ why are you guys gettin worked up over video games.... it's called an Opinion.
Thanked by:
(07-22-2009, 11:06 PM)-The Raytheon Experience- Wrote: i see rags playing this all the time

because it is amazing

also lol at OP
Thanked by: