Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Setting sail on the seas of future...
Okay, now I know I just came back about three weeks ago (rough estimate, I forget how long it's really been) and I have decided that now that summer break has started I will try to pull my act together; get some help, get organized, and above all, explore the world around me.

I will be gone most of the summer. I will officially leave next monday (meaning sunday will be the last day I post) and I will come back the friday before school starts again. I need to live. Sitting in front of a computer is not living. it is a part of living for my lifestyle, but there is more to living, and I need to see it.

I also have some stories to write; I have enough to get published by an independent publisher, and eventually I will be selling the books. Alas, I will be almost back to school before that happens.

But yes, I am really leaving this time. And unlike last time, I will stay gone until it is my time to come back; I may not want to come back right away. All I can say is, when I get back, you guys better be ready to read because I hope to have some good stories cooked up! And a real editor, thank god. even I found it painful to read some of my old stories.

Counter:
4 day(s) until I leave.
Thanked by:
hehehehehehe
Thanked by:
Good Night, and Good Luck.

lol
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Gizmonicgamer Wrote:hehehehehehe
this summarized my feelings
Thanked by:
meanwhile, im goin to the war-torn middle east. yup. you're p. trivial
[Image: CQLlJY0.png]
Thanked by:
and what's that supposed to mean?!?!?!

Counter:
3 day(s) until I leave.
Thanked by:
im sayin your gonna fail at what you do because you treat what is very small as something monumental. its your eight grade summer. you shouldnt be doing anything. and no, that is not what people mean by ahhead of the game.
Thanked by:
[Image: ul1vbizwhhiy0.png]
[Image: markelite.jpg]
Thanked by:
Nick, don't push it.
Thanked by:
Nick, you fail to realize that there is nothing "small" in your life. Everything that happens to you and everything that you do affects yourself, whether it be listening to some guy playing guitar or sitting on a plane that's just been hijacked.

Though I do agree that this was quite unnecessary. I mean, you really don't need to sound like you're about to journey to the center of the Earth. >.>;

Taking things seriously all the time is bad. Being a smartass all the time is also bad.

Well, have fun, David. I wish you good luck.
Thanked by:
Thanks josiah.

But for me, this really is epic. on every other summer, all I ever do is BS each day away on my gamecube. I finally got big plans over 8th grade, and I now realize how much school makes me blow them off. I need to get what I can done while I have each day open from 8am-9pm. every day I can be learning something or writing something or recording something or drawing something or programming something. Nothing I have ever done has been epic because I've never worked hard on anything. But I have changed-Mark Gaarder is dead, and incarnated as his character, David Reinold, who has a lot more ambition than mark did. So now, here are all of the things I may or may not share with you all once I come back, depending on what I do/don't complete.

1. The Elric of Melnibone fangame.
2. A more mature Pokemon animated series.
3. My new novel idea, The Xenon Series, a series all my friends say is the most original thing I've ever written.
4. My manga series, Trade Winds.
5. My album, Have A Nice Death, featuring fourteen songs that only I would write.
6. My Zelda fangame, assisted by several friends. Coming along well.
7. My latest book, The Last Sage of the Crystal Moon, heavily influenced by Michael Moorcock.
8. All my other novels that the old pixeltendo put down will be improved.
9. My comic series, Nintendified, a series of sprite comics where I recolor sprites and put them in different places to make it seem funny. Latest is the ash army, a recoloring of ash from pokemon red in olive drab clothes, in a walking pose, copied over so it looks like a an army marching.
10. A few short stories about dead rock stars, including "Friend", a story about a kid who is depressed and starts taking lithium, and befrends the voice in his head; dedicated to kurt cobain. "Mr. Moonlight" a story about the beatles, dedicated to Lennon. "And the Wind Cries Jimi" a little novella dedicated to the patron saint of love. "Gather to the Chapel" about Paul Hester, the drummer from crowded house who hung himself in a public park. More may come.

anything else I come up with I will work on but you won't hear about it until I come back.
Thanked by:
David Reinold Wrote:Nothing I have ever done has been epic because I've never worked hard on anything. But I have changed-Mark Gaarder is dead, and incarnated as his character, David Reinold, who has a lot more ambition than mark did. So now, here are all of the things I may or may not share with you all once I come back, depending on what I do/don't complete.

Oh fucking hell.

Barg2Aile ?

Thanked by:
David Reinold Wrote:But for me, this really is epic. on every other summer, all I ever do is BS each day away on my gamecube. I finally got big plans over 8th grade, and I now realize how much school makes me blow them off. I need to get what I can done while I have each day open from 8am-9pm. every day I can be learning something or writing something or recording something or drawing something or programming something. Nothing I have ever done has been epic because I've never worked hard on anything. But I have changed-Mark Gaarder is dead, and incarnated as his character, David Reinold, who has a lot more ambition than mark did. So now, here are all of the things I may or may not share with you all once I come back, depending on what I do/don't complete.
you're an idiot. you're 14 years old. stop working. this is the only time in your life when you won't have to do any work, and you're squandering it.

David Reinold Wrote:2. A more mature Pokemon animated series.
4. My manga series, Trade Winds.
9. My comic series, Nintendified, a series of sprite comics where I recolor sprites and put them in different places to make it seem funny. Latest is the ash army, a recoloring of ash from pokemon red in olive drab clothes, in a walking pose, copied over so it looks like a an army marching.
10. A few short stories about dead rock stars, including "Friend", a story about a kid who is depressed and starts taking lithium, and befrends the voice in his head; dedicated to kurt cobain. "Mr. Moonlight" a story about the beatles, dedicated to Lennon. "And the Wind Cries Jimi" a little novella dedicated to the patron saint of love. "Gather to the Chapel" about Paul Hester, the drummer from crowded house who hung himself in a public park. More may come.
these are all p. lol and esp. the sprite comic idea which is completely terrible sounding and utterly irredeemable
Thanked by:
Zee Wrote:
David Reinold Wrote:Nothing I have ever done has been epic because I've never worked hard on anything. But I have changed-Mark Gaarder is dead, and incarnated as his character, David Reinold, who has a lot more ambition than mark did. So now, here are all of the things I may or may not share with you all once I come back, depending on what I do/don't complete.

Oh fucking hell.

Barg2Aile ?

zee, it's a metaphor. i'm not talking about that.

@nick, you hate me anyway so I don't see why I should care if you think it's irredeemable. besides, I didn't think you would like it, I haven't forgotten what you told me about your opinion on sprite comics. it's just something I do when I have nothing better to do. and all my friends got a chuckle out of it.

and I want to work now because if I work now, by the time I have to work I may still be doing this. and I may just not stop.
Thanked by:
Your friends sound pretty stupid

well

like you, so I guess I see why your friends are thought of so highly
Thanked by: