Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Revamped TailsTheFox
This is just a little edit I made one day when I was bored so, I know it's crappy but I had to show the Epicly Crapyness of it Cute

[Image: BFLP-TailsV2.gif]
This is pobably my first decent-ish edit of a sprite, I still need some more training xD.
Thanked by:
I guess this isn't half bad :>

but you shaded it kinda... pillowy. Also there are some stray pixels on his body. Fix that.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
The bit of hair near the front of his face is bothering me. And that pillow shading on the tails isn't winning you any points.
[Image: Arcade_Fuhrer-290x300.jpg]
Thanked by:
(07-14-2009, 06:47 PM)Molotov Wrote: The bit of hair near the front of his face is bothering me. And that pillow shading on the tails isn't winning you any points.

Well, Atleast it's not the same as it used to be and I like it how it is but I know it can be improoved so I will take you're advice and I'll experiment with some ideas.
Thanked by:
Update: I tried to edit it a bit more and I also got the fringe & Ears to move.
[Image: BFLP-TailsV3.gif]
Thanked by:
I think the detail/shading is like twilight princess turned 2D, I like it, nothing to crit.
Thanked by:
(07-16-2009, 11:41 AM)bnewton Wrote: I think the detail/shading is like twilight princess turned 2D, I like it, nothing to crit.
Thanks, I'm glad you see it that way because my aim was to make something new and detailed.
Thanked by:
(07-16-2009, 11:41 AM)bnewton Wrote: I think the detail/shading is like twilight princess turned 2D, I like it, nothing to crit.

Hey, don't fucking post!
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
(07-17-2009, 11:31 AM)Rakia Wrote:

Hey, don't fucking post!
Why can't he post?
Thanked by:
Because.. just because.

But anyways.. his tails are twirling around in a circle meaning that they would eventually tangle up.. so yeah. That's not right. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
Hey, boo, if I have no right to post, then niether do you, or rakia, and boo, if his tails eventually tangle, then how can tails fly helicopter-style in sonic adventure 2 battle, sonic heroes and whatever other games he's not in his tornado thing, and playable.
Thanked by:
Yeah your right. I shouldn't have went there. And yeah.. would his tails not tangle up? I mean there twisting around in circles.

Augg.. Sega is dumb.
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
his arms thickness is pulsating. now try customs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanked by:
Theirs no way I can do customs. I'm not that good enough.
Thanked by:
everyone has the capacity for imagination and creativity. humans create mental walls for themselves that hinder their own abilities. just draw, make things make colors. create colors that are beautiful, not accurate. make drawings that are beautiful, not accurate. proportions and realism is nothing but good observational skills. creating something unique but gorgeous is your key to being an artist. saying you cant create art is moronic. i hate when people draw stick figures and say that is as good as they can do. even scribbles are better! scribbles are beautiful!!!!!

what im trying to say is everyone is a great artisit you just have to release yourself. no that doesn't mean try to sprite mario.

once you realize you ARE good, everyone is good, you will become good : - )
Thanked by: Gors, Zabi, Garamonde