Jackson
Duke

I need......

Jimmy
Jeff
Chen Long Twins
McGuire
Carlem

I am currently making a remake of SNES version using a program called OpenBOR. It's been my childhood when i was 5. 18 now. the project is going to start very soon i just want to make sure i have all sprites ready. If someone is willing to do the rest i would gladly appreciate it.

Kevin Huff already has my thanks Cool

EDIT
Also when ripping Chen Long McGuire and Carlem i need all there sprites re ripped in different maps for instance

Chen Long-Fu & Chen Long-Biao
they have 4 colors

McGuire
has 2 colors

Carlem
has 2 colors

Please i really need these sprites doesn't matter how long it takes i just ask of anyone to finish the rest of the sprites. It's all i ask
Thanked by:
Alright!
Anything for you!
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(07-12-2009, 06:46 PM)Rakia Wrote: Alright!
Anything for you!

If your serious about this than many thanks. Please Take your Time. As i do not rush people for favors. I'm a respectible person. And you can believe it!
Thanked by:
I actually ripped a sheet of one of those guys before.. thought I still had it, but I lost it.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(07-12-2009, 06:55 PM)Rakia Wrote: I actually ripped a sheet of one of those guys before.. thought I still had it, but I lost it.

Damn. that sucks. All that work for nothing huh? I hate when i do work and it just goes to waste
Thanked by: