Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Proof Birdo is a woman...:S
http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=12612

I know the game's already been out in Japan for some time, but I can see why its not coming stateside. O_o;
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
Hmm.. wow. Ok. That was a bit too much for me to handle all at once.
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
oh god lol

this game is amazing
Thanked by: PrettyNier, PrettyNier
That's kinda old news, yeah. But it's still lol.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
My brain just got fried.

I never knew the Mario Universe could secretly have adult content like this lol
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
yeah this is really old. still p. hilarious "this hole... its like it was made for me."
Thanked by:
This is amusing, cultural differences in motion.

Tuna, the phrase in quotation marks makes me curious yet very, very afraid.
Thanked by:
That's hilarious. I'd love to see a game like that stateside, but the ESRB would throw a fit.
Thanked by:
o_O

Well...yeah... I think this game is staying in in the east...
Thanked by:
How will little kids know what a vibrator is when they see it... Unless they already know what it is in the first place?
Censorship is dumb.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
birdo is a gay man, not a woman
(07-09-2009, 08:38 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: How will little kids know what a vibrator is when they see it... Unless they already know what it is in the first place?
Censorship is dumb.

I don't 'this' much. But yeah, This. If they don't have a reason to know they won't know. Suggestive stuff isn't telling them what it is or what it's for.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:
I agree, this form of censorship is redundant. It'd be censoring an already censored product (It says its identified by a buzzing sound and the pillow vibrating. The item is hidden behind a question mark.)

Knowing kids, they'd come up with their own explanation and it'd be perfectly logical to them, and rather cute to adults in all likelihood.
Thanked by:
Its the parents who see the kids seeing it. The parents see it, know its bad then BAWWWWWWWW to the courts. If anything, censoring things like this makes people want to know more.
They shouldn't of even associated this with the Mario universe in the 1st place.

EDIT: By the way, what is this rated?
Thanked by: