Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Leaving
**removed**
Thanked by:
One member teasing you isn't a very good reason to leave. Just ignore him.
[Image: ee001b0522d4fd2f5ee2844fa8a32efe82d30bad.png]
Thanked by:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:Blame Medri Fogmatio for being so horrible.

I'm never coming back thanks to him.

medrifogmatio: it means you scronge for attention, post comments that leave people to believe that they have to pity you.
medrifogmatio: that's the way you presented yourself
Plasma Trooper: Oh. I guess I do that all the time online then. I can't help it.
medrifogmatio: Yes you can.
medrifogmatio: =P
Plasma Trooper: No, I can't. I can't help anything I do.
medrifogmatio: Then give up on life
medrifogmatio: because Life is all about making choices
Plasma Trooper: Mine isn't.
Plasma Trooper: Mum makes choices for me.
medrifogmatio: the way you think and act makes you entirely un-interesting, dull, and not really wanted
Plasma Trooper: LIES
medrifogmatio: Your mother can't make decisions for you all your life
Plasma Trooper: yes she can
medrifogmatio: Your poor mother, having to be burdened by a girl that can't make decisions for herself, you should learn to make your own or you will regret it when she is gone.
Plasma Trooper: Can't
medrifogmatio: and you wonder why people don't talk to you. Why people can't tolerate you
medrifogmatio: It is this attitude.
Plasma Trooper: I have AS
medrifogmatio: I don't care
Plasma Trooper: You should
Plasma Trooper: You're making me depressed, thanks a lot
medrifogmatio: If you want respect from me, then I will treat you as an equil.
medrifogmatio: I am trying to give you dignity and respect by making you not less than anyone.
Plasma Trooper: I can't be treated equal, 'cause I'm not
Plasma Trooper: I'm blocking you for making me depressed.
medrifogmatio: Fine

I can't join any forums without the same thing happening. I hope you're happy for making me depressed, Medri.

1. that's kind of a dumb reason to leave this forum forever, just ignore that one person, and turn to who your friends are on the forum, and then talk to them, get your confidence back up

2. he kind of did state a good point there in the middle, "Life is all about making choices," every one's is, even yours, you're choosing to listen to your mother, that's your choice to do so, yes I admit, he got a little irrational at some parts, but he does raise a good point for the most part.

3. AS, ShmAS, I can live with someone like that all my life, you just need to tell people to be patient with you, that's all
There is nothing to understand, that's why nothing understands it
Thanked by:
If anything Medri didn't mean it in a bad way. In a way he is kinda right. When your mom dies when she is older you'll still be alive. I don't mean this in a bad way or anything at all but Who will take care of you then?

I do understand where you are coming from because I have mental illnesses myself but you made the choice by yourself to join then leave this forum did you not? That in a way proves that you are capable of making choices on your own.

I don't nessacerally agree with all that Medri said but I do agree that you are able to make your own choices and that you can help the way you act to a certain extent.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I'm having a really tough time with my life right now, and whenever I try to talk about it online, people always get nasty. And this makes me extremely upset, up to the point where I feel suicidal. And Medri made me feel suicidal. There's not really anything I can do about my life though, as whenever I try to talk to mum, she blames everything on the internet. And what friends? I don't have any friends here.
Thanked by:
well

uhm

wow.
Thanked by:
He's right, you know

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
pikspiksmaroator Wrote:He's right, you know

Stop making me wish I could kill myself.
Thanked by:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:And what friends? I don't have any friends here.

aren't I your friend...
Thanked by:
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:aren't I your friend...

I don't know.
Thanked by:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:aren't I your friend...

I don't know.

how could you not know if someone is your friend or not? they either are, or they're not... I'm gonna stop now before I over react to this

anyways, to the point to where if I am your friend or not, it's up to you, you decide if I'm your friend
Thanked by:
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:how could you not know if someone is your friend or not?

I don't know. I've never known how to tell if someone is my friend or not. It's not my fault. Most people don't like me, so I assume no one is my friend. Even when I did have friends, I didn't know they were my friends. This whole friend thing really confuses me. =(
Thanked by:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:how could you not know if someone is your friend or not?

I don't know. I've never known how to tell if someone is my friend or not. It's not my fault. Most people don't like me, so I assume no one is my friend. Even when I did have friends, I didn't know they were my friends. This whole friend thing really confuses me. =(

in a plain explination, a friend is a person who will stick up for you when someone is putting you down for no reason, kick you in the butt when you need to get started, and to smack you in the back of the head when you're being a fuckin idiot.

of course all those examples I said are just figures of speech, well the last two are
Thanked by:
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:

in a plain explination, a friend is a person who will stick up for you when someone is putting you down for no reason, kick you in the butt when you need to get started, and to smack you in the back of the head when you're being a fuckin idiot.

of course all those examples I said are just figures of speech, well the last two are

Oh. No one has ever done any of that for me in real life.
Thanked by:
Plasma, he's right. Do NOT take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to offend you or even make you depressed or anything. I'm trying to help you.

AS doesn't mean anything. Yes, it might make things harder, but thats it. I have several friends (among which my little brother) who have AS, even extreme cases of it, and it does not prohibit you from making choices or having friends. Don't try and say it does, because that isn't the case. Anyone who has told you this is lieing. Furthermore; you need to break free of your mothers stranglehold. The world is not so scary and dangerous. You cannot live under your mothers rule for the rest of your life... Aside from being impossible, that is hardly even a life to begin with.

Stop hiding behind your AS and your mother, I understand if you're scared but the world is not such a scary place. There are people who can help you.

Don't live a life of being nothing, it isn't your only choice.

Once again, I'm sorry, please don't take that the wrong way - I only want you to realize that you're more then just 'a kid with AS'.

or something
Thanked by: Garamonde