Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game cast- No new character suggestions
Ok, I figure we can go ahead and decide who we can include in the game, if it ever comes to fruition. I split it into a few sections.

[Image: ssbcast.png]

Any character on this chart is pretty much in the cast. The blank spots are characters we haven't decided on yet.

FE char- Leaning toward Micaiah, as she's a female character and uses magic. I can be swayed, however.
Konami char- I'm leaning toward a Castlevania character. Possibly Simon Belmont. Again, I can be swayed.

9/6/09- Little Mac and Starfy have been chosen. Voting for the Fire Emblem character has started.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Yay! Olimar made it on the definite list! Well, isn't Little Mac already an Assist Trophy? Oh, and *cough* LOLO *cough*

I VOTE TOON LINK!
Thanked by:
I vote WOLF !
Thanked by:
I vote Mewtwo!
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
Please add Bomberman as a possible addition.
Thanked by:
Why no Cless Alvin/Issac?

Oh, and Um, Mega Man, I guess.

EDIT: If we're allowed to have more than one vote I vote Roy and Claus
Thanked by:
Possible additions: Ridley because c'mon, it's Ridley, Saki Amamiya, according to Sakurai, Saki got a lot of requests, also KOS-MOS, not just because I happen to like her, but I think she would be a better Namco representative than someone like Cless.

Also, voting for Mewtwo. Can we vote for more than just one thing?
Thanked by:
I vote for Mewtwo and Sonic.
Thanked by:
I vote Megaman, Sonic, and Tails. (Sorry about that...huge Sonic fan Shy ) As a matter of fact, I take off Tails for Pichu.

And I'd REALLY like to see another Earthbound character in, preferably Claus, Paula, Poo, Kumatora, or Ninten.

Leon would be cool, too, Since Fox's right hand man, Falco, is in. Why not Wolf's Genki ^_^. Trying not to overload here, sorry Shy

Oh yea, and Pokemon Trainer.
Thanked by:
Sonic, Roy, and Megaman that's who I would vote for Big Grin
Thanked by:
I vote for Doctor Mario, Pichu, Pokemon Trainer/Charizard/Ivysaur/Squirtle, Mewtwo, Lucario, Toon/Young Link, Wolf, Roy.
[Image: bugjps.png]
Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: 3180-4716-5186
Thanked by:
Voting Mewtwo and asking why Pokemon Trainer would be in the 'vote on' section? O_o
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
I'm just not sure of the logistics of the coding on the Trainer. I also don't want to overload it with Pokemon characters.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(07-04-2009, 01:22 PM)Sploder Wrote: Please add Bomberman as a possible addition.
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
For third parties, I'd say Temjin from Virtua ON (SEGA), Pacman from well, Pacman (NAMCO) and Simon Belmont from Castlevania (Konami).

It wouldn't hurt to include sega/konami licensed characters now would it?

I'm voting Mewtwo for a possible fixed moveset too.
Thanked by: