Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Rivals Sprites
Hi I want the sprites in sonic rivals (1) and you will say is 3d blablabla,but its make with a 2d game engine and make 3d sprites make a 3d background etc,and I say all of this because I dont want any stupid answers anymore

I hope you understand

ThanksBig Grin
Thanked by:
Nope

Sonic Rivals uses 3D models, not sprites. and it uses a 2.5D engine not 2D

mind telling me where you got the info that it used a 2D engine
Thanked by:
(07-02-2009, 04:03 AM)andrei Wrote: Hi I want the sprites in sonic rivals (1) and you will say is 3d blablabla,but its make with a 2d game engine and make 3d sprites make a 3d background etc,and I say all of this because I dont want any stupid answers anymore

I hope you understand

ThanksBig Grin

you obviously have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

To elaborate on the above post, Just because just because the game engine isn't 3D, doesn't mean the games models are 3D. They are not sprites, they are models.

If it is of any consolation though, the games renders have been ripped.
Thanked by:
You guys are really annoying ,
whats the differance between 2d and 2.5d ?
In here http://www.videogamer.com/psp/sonic_rivals/review.html It's says "While it's essentially a 2D platformer, Sonic Rivals uses 3D to add extra depth to the backgrounds and obstacles, and the camera angle frequently shifts to highlight particularly action packed moments, like zooming down corkscrews or swinging on giant boulders. Fans of earlier Sonic outings will feel right at home with the controls and will soon be nostalgically performing spin attacks just like they did back in the old days, before Shadow and the like came along to tarnish the good hedgehog's name.

"
I want sprites not somebody who tells my some bollshit
this should be a good website not full with losers (like this your behaviour with the new guys ? )
you can rip some moves with sonic rivals ,I dont know a good psp emulator and sonic rivals rom ,I do this by myself
Thanked by:
Wtf is bollshit?

Anyway, it's impossible to rip the sprites if the sprites don't exist.
Thanked by:
this are not 3d models (the sprites are exist)
Thanked by:
(07-02-2009, 01:58 PM)andrei Wrote: this are not 3d models (the sprites are exist)
Yes they are. You know when the screen some times closes up and you can see more of the left side of the face? Cause it's a 3D model.
Thanked by:
Umm thats right but in this site http://www.videogamer.com/psp/sonic_rivals/review.html it's saying this is a 2d platformar and they move the camera
Thanked by:
The camera is 2D, not the sprites.

If you've played New Super Mario Bros, it means like that.
Thanked by:
I play it but just the first 3 levels
Thanked by:
(07-02-2009, 02:30 PM)andrei Wrote: I play it but just the first 3 levels

Well then you should understand how the camera is. It can go left, right, up, down, but not front, back, top, and bottom.
Thanked by:
But you can takeĀ  more pictures with the character and delete the background and youve got sprites no ?
Yes i know
Thanked by:
(07-02-2009, 02:32 PM)andrei Wrote: But you can takeĀ  more pictures with the character and delete the background and youve got sprites no ?
Yes i know

No, since the camera (3D or 2.5D) changes the size, shape, and view each frame.
Thanked by:
Why don't you just look for Sonic Rivals texture rips? If there is any.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
I dont found anything
Thanked by: