Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How do i shot web?
Yeah, hello uhh i am having trouble to what i save the Sprite sheets to, how to put them into motion, and what i open to animate them. Please help.
Thanked by:
Questions like these are so open ended that it's impossible to answer...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Save sprite sheets to your pictures folder located in the C drive.

Find an art program that can animate sprites. Download it. Then animate.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Uhh. Well, first, get a program that lets you animate. Any GIF animator will do.
Examples are:
Graphics Gale
ProMotion
Adobe Imageready
Macromedia Fireworks
Unfreez

And then copy the individual sprites from the sheet into the program, frame by frame. The individual sprites are arranged by the action they're doing, so it's easy to figure it out for yourself.

Dazz, can I say "Hahahaha!" without being warned now?
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Usually, to animate you have to pick the sheet and save the images individually. Then each program have your own way, usually the gif animators (like the ones Buttbutt said, but I enjoy to use Jasc Animation Shop, I guess everyone got their own favorite) requires you align the image on another graphic program (usually the one you used to separate the image), but some you can align using the own frame.
You can also use another programs, like Macromedia Flash, Windows Movie Maker... Your pick.
For any of them, for more specific help, you can ask again with more details or google it, just write something like "animation tutorial" (like that, with the "" and stuff) and hit enter
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
And, if you're wanting to use the sheets for MUGEN like I do, you will have to seperate each sprite as an individual file, use a character program like Fighter Factory,(Which I also use to make my animations and transparent pictures) add the pallete, and upload the newly palletted .PCX files.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: