Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Luigi (Nintendo)
[Image: luigi.png]
Ya since Rob's Mario was remade, I thought I'd try Luigi since they're sort of similar. Anyone is free to do what they can to it. Oh, and Deebs, do you think you can list the credits since you probably have the correct font? So far the credits go to A.J. Nitro, Deebs, Rob, and Solink. This will be submitted to TSR once we all agree that this is complete.

Acceptable Poses:
- Main poses (Idle, Walking, Jumping, etc.)
- Poses from the platformers he's been in.
- Power-ups he's used from his installments.
- The Poltergust 3000 Vacuum Luigi.
- Both animatable poses and gestures, but animatable poses are more preferable.
- The only acceptable weapons you can give him are weapons from the Smash Bros. Series.
- Poses from Mario Sports/Racing games.
- Different Emotions.
- Anything else you can think of that's legit.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(06-25-2009, 10:05 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [Image: luigi.png]
Ya since Rob's Mario was remade, I thought I'd try Luigi since they're sort of similar. Anyone is free to do what they can to it. Oh, and Deebs, do you think you can list the credits since you probably have the correct font? So far the credits go to A.J. Nitro, Deebs, Rob, and Solink. This will be submitted to TSR once we all agree that this is complete.

Acceptable Poses:
- Main poses (Idle, Walking, Jumping, etc.)
- Poses from the platformers he's been in.
- Power-ups he's used from his installments.
- The Poltergust 3000 Vacuum Luigi.
- Both animatable poses and gestures, but animatable poses are more preferable.
- The only acceptable weapons you can give him are weapons from the Smash Bros. Series.
- Poses from Mario Sports/Racing games.
- Different Emotions.
- Anything else you can think of that's legit.

Nice remake of Luigi I wonder who's next for The Gen. Project you know just off the top of my head, Rayman, or someone else I don't know
Thanked by:
I'd prefer no more projects for awhile. Mario and Luigi are fine for now, but no more, or we end up with the same situation as MFS has/had.

Quick Crit- his arms seem too short. Lengthen a few pixels?
Thanked by: Gaia
Well Mario characters did appear in the same game as Sonic characters (Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games) so they are acceptable, but I do agree with Deebs.
Thanked by:
I'm not saying 'no non-Sonic franchises ever', I'm just saying not for now, until more things are out of the way. Too much on the plate hasn't worked out well so far, so I'm trying to avoid it here at TSR.

Also, I think Mario and crew are nifty keen, though I'm more of a SEGA-girl. I mean, Mario dressed up as a bee. I know there's people out there who hated that, BUT I FUCKING LOVE BEES.
Thanked by: Gaia
You mean like this? The one on the right is the newer one.
Thanked by:
Oh yeah, that's much better. Maybe a pixel shorter.
Thanked by:
Ok, from left to right, the arm gets longer. The middle is newest.
Thanked by:
Middle. The longest might be okay, but I think the shoulder area is throwing me off- methinks it should be more gently sloping.
Thanked by:
Well now that I'm looking at all 3, I think personally prefer the middle. The arms shouldn't be that long for the 3rd.
Thanked by:
It looks good but he seems to tall.I won't say its bad because I could never be able to do better
so I won't criticize.Smile
Any way I believe he should be shorter compare him to some of the other characters on this topic like sonic for instance
even with Mario he's his giant brother I think.
Lol I criticized anyway but still good job.
Also you can't give Luigi the large arms because Mario has midget arms unless Luigi is supposed to look that different.
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
Cute Question Exclamation Surprise
Angry Cry Sick Blank
Ninja T_T Embarassed Gonna Puke

Why should I make a signature this ones fine
Thanked by:
(06-26-2009, 12:05 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Ok, from left to right, the arm gets longer. The middle is newest.

Animate them in the order 1-2Dope2 repeating, it actually looks pretty good...
Signatures are overrated...
Damn...
Thanked by:
[Image: SML93759.PNG]
Thanked by:
Any reason why you posted the exact same thing in all three topics? I know it involves all the characters you posted it in, but...
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: aanaeniack