Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
URGENT HELP NEEDED
alright, in the begining of my damned ruby i didn't pay attention to the whole TIME thing. so I just kept going. Now i have my evee and need to set the time to PM cause i really don't want to wait.

Is there a code for time change?

EDIT: okay whoever helps me gets a reputation point. yah greedy bastards.
Thanked by:
What, ingame? No, don't be silly.

At any rate, there's no need for cheating. Check the clock in your own or your Rival's house. If it's after 6am, but before 6pm, Eevee's happy evolution will be Espeon. The reverse produces Umbreon.

If you want to build up levels or happiness, and don't want to risk accidental evolution, just have Eevee hold n Everstone if you're playing at the wrong time of day. Waiting for 6pm isn't going to kill you, man up.
Thanked by:
This is not possible. The easiest thing to do is to wait.
Thanked by:
Or you could use the Elemental Stones to produce Flareon, who's easily the most badass of all the Eevee types.

In b4 someone yells at me with Metagame shit.
Thanked by:
jolteon was (and always will be) my favorite

hes so bad ass you can't even touch him
Thanked by:
gahh i don't have enough time to sit there and wait....
Thanked by:
..this is what you call urgent?

and if you don't have enough time to "sit there and wait...." don't. Go do something else until it's the right time.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
no, because whn i turn my DS off, the time doesn't progress.
Thanked by:
Forever and Return Wrote:no, because whn i turn my DS off, the time doesn't progress.

why, is it broken?

Just leave the DS on, stupid. Go play outside.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
His Ruby has run out of bateries.
Thanked by:
Ahahaha. So fast?

Then leave your DS on? You have a power lead, right?
Thanked by:
Make no mistake, once activated, the bateries will only run for about two years or so, after which you will need to send it to Nintendo to replace the bateries.
Thanked by:
yah, playing outside is not that fun where I live...
Thanked by: