Old one
[Image: wizrobeicon.png]
[Image: 2wizrobes-1.png]
New one
[Image: wizrobeicon-2.png]
[Image: 2wizrobes-3.png]
[Image: orb21.png][Image: orb22.png][Image: orb23.png]
Thanked by:
As before, these sprites need reworking in shading, although these are better than the sprite you did before.

Aside from that, be aware that Submissions are for completed sheets to a high standard. I strongly reccomend that intended submissions are placed in Sprite Discussion first.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
In the front sprites, the wings look more like big blobs of play do than wings, try to make them more connected and fluid looking.
The shading isnt very good but you could try cell out to make it look better instead of having a pitch black outline.
Also something I noticed, in the icon, the bird is holding a wand or a spoon or something else but in your sprites they are not, an reason for this?
Thanked by:
(06-21-2009, 04:02 AM)Black Sax Wrote: In the front sprites, the wings look more like big blobs of play do than wings, try to make them more connected and fluid looking.
The shading isnt very good but you could try cell out to make it look better instead of having a pitch black outline.
Also something I noticed, in the icon, the bird is holding a wand or a spoon or something else but in your sprites they are not, an reason for this?
the wand is in the sheet its just small you would have to zoom in to see it and with the arms and the shading i will fix those
(06-21-2009, 04:02 AM)Black Sax Wrote: In the front sprites, the wings look more like big blobs of play do than wings, try to make them more connected and fluid looking.
the wand is in the sheet its just small you would have to zoom in to see it and with the arms and the shading i will fix those
Thanked by:
Also, there is one pixel of outline missing on the first sprite of the second column, on the top of the wing on both sides.
Thanked by:
(06-21-2009, 12:08 PM)Black Sax Wrote: Also, there is one pixel of outline missing on the first sprite of the second column, on the top of the wing on both sides.

[Image: wizrobeicon-1.png]

[Image: 2wizrobes-2.png]

how are these?
Thanked by:
Change the icon, that princess glitter is really bad for effects, and I still think the wing in the second and third pose does not look connected at all.
Thanked by:
(06-22-2009, 02:44 AM)Black Sax Wrote: Change the icon, that princess glitter is really bad for effects, and I still think the wing in the second and third pose does not look connected at all.

how are these ones?[Image: wizrobeicon-2.png]

[Image: 2wizrobes-3.png]
Thanked by:
That is better.
Thanked by:
(06-22-2009, 01:02 PM)Black Sax Wrote: That is better.
what do i need to do to get these sprites submitted to the site
Thanked by:
Hey, I just decided to take a look at an actual Windwaker Wizzrobe, just to check if you're doing this right.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wizzrob...Waker).png

You're not. Those sprites look next to nothing like this official art. Even the colours are wrong.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(06-22-2009, 07:32 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Hey, I just decided to take a look at an actual Windwaker Wizzrobe, just to check if you're doing this right.

You're not. Those sprites look next to nothing like this official art. Even the colours are wrong.
That's the mini boss wizzrobes, D.moffett made an enemy wizzrobe.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-22-2009, 07:32 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Hey, I just decided to take a look at an actual Windwaker Wizzrobe, just to check if you're doing this right.

this.

Did you even use a reference?

edit:
didn't see chdongas post
nvm
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(06-22-2009, 07:55 PM)Phantom K Wrote:

this.

Did you even use a reference?

edit:
didn't see chdongas post
nvm

okay hi everyone i really would like to see one of my sprites on the site and i think these ones are pretty good, is there anything else that needs done to get these submitted ?
New one
[Image: wizrobeicon-2.png]
[Image: 2wizrobes-3.png][Image: wizzrobe.jpg]
Thanked by:
The font on the icon needs changing. You're supposed to use Verdana with a pt size of 7. No bold, italics, underlines, strike-through, and anti-aliasing is allowed in the font as well.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by: