Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm leaving
Since nobody likes me I'm leaving. I've tried to have a good impression but you don't like me so bye. Maybe you'll be nicer if I come back in a few years.

That especially goes to you, Grooveman.exe
Shun me no longer
Stop hating
Tell me how I can make the sheets the size I want
Thanked by:
I don't even know who you are.
Thanked by:

if your rep is lower than +20
or you're someone instantly recognizable, no one gives half of a fuck
Thanked by:
You could have just left without making a spectacle out of it, nobody would've noticed anyways, but now you've given us a reason to potential lament you return. Just think some things through, guy.

Thanked by:
(06-16-2009, 07:41 PM)Cooltrainer♂ Tyvon Wrote: I don't even know who you are.

You obviously haven't seen my forums.
(06-16-2009, 08:01 PM)Zee Wrote: You could have just left without making a spectacle out of it, nobody would've noticed anyways, but now you've given us a reason to potential lament you return. Just think some things through, guy.

Well, nobody's nice to me. I rip, I ripped some sheets, & no one would look at them.

By the way I made a spectacle of it because you all might have been happy. You all hate me. I might be obnoxious sometimes but I rip. I ripped four sheets & was planning more. But apparantly you don't want them.
Shun me no longer
Stop hating
Thanked by:
no one has to.

one earns repects by their actions and, in this case, by their statements.

unfortunately, when no one really cares about you, anouncing your departure doesnt really change the fact that no one cares if you're here.

as cold as it sounds, just like in real life.
Thanked by:
(06-16-2009, 08:10 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: no one has to.

one earns repects by their actions and, in this case, by their statements.

unfortunately, when no one really cares about you, anouncing your departure doesnt really change the fact that no one cares if you're here.

as cold as it sounds, just like in real life.

How did Belial get so popular? He's only a newbie!
Shun me no longer
Stop hating
Thanked by:
Hate to say it, but Metaru's right; If you haven't made any friends during your time here, no one is going to mind that you're leaving, so if this thread was actually sincere rather than just an attempt at pity, (or entertainment) you should just get it over with, because nothing is really going to happen from you sticking around after stating that you're leaving other than people calling you out. If you like, try coming back sometime in the future to see if you can make a better impression. In a couple of months, I doubt anyone will remember that they hated you. (if they actually did) I mean, come on, you've only got 21 posts.

So uh, alright. Seeya.
Thanked by:
(06-16-2009, 08:26 PM)Sol Wrote: Hate to say it, but Metaru's right; If you haven't made any friends during your time here, no one is going to mind that you're leaving, so if this thread was actually sincere rather than just an attempt at pity, you should just get it over with, because nothing is really going to happen from you sticking around after stating that you're leaving other than people calling you out. If you like, try coming back sometime in the future to see if you can make a better impression. In a couple of months, I doubt anyone will remember that they hated you. (if they actually did) I mean, come on, you've only got 21 posts.

So uh, alright. Seeya.

Oh yeah? They won't remember? HA! Look at my reputation & then you'll see! I'm getting another account to delete all my hate messages, & I know I can't do anything about the warnings.

But why won't any of you look at my work? You could at least tell me you don't want them & that you don't give a shit whether they're good or not. How can Belial be so popular & I be so hated? Oh, & there's been two people who have been nice to me. This thread is sincere, not an attempt at pity. I'm not that soft.
Shun me no longer
Stop hating
Thanked by:
(06-16-2009, 08:32 PM)Roy Wrote: But why won't any of you look at my work? You could at least tell me you don't want them & that you don't give a shit whether they're good or not. How can Belial be so popular & I be so hated? Oh, & there's been two people who have been nice to me. This thread is sincere, not an attempt at pity. I'm not that soft.

this post should answer any doubt. if you read it carefully, of course.
Thanked by:
Holy shit it is NOT that big a fucking deal.
Thanked by:
(06-16-2009, 08:32 PM)Roy Wrote: Oh yeah? They won't remember? HA! Look at my reputation & then you'll see! I'm getting another account to delete all my hate messages, & I know I can't do anything about the warnings.

But why won't any of you look at my work? You could at least tell me you don't want them & that you don't give a shit whether they're good or not. How can Belial be so popular & I be so hated? Oh, & there's been two people who have been nice to me. This thread is sincere, not an attempt at pity. I'm not that soft.

Are you serious? You're getting all bent out of shape over just 6 out of more than 4000 members disliking you? Really?

And just so you know, I just took a look through your posts and only 1 of them had any sprites in it. It was your World 1-1 recreation, and Metaru had posted in your thread that they weren't the right size and were therefore too small to view effectively. How can you complain about people not looking at your sprites when you only post 1 of your works, then not even pay attention to the post it gets?

I don't even know who Belial is. Don't compare yourself to other members in terms of popularity. Specifically looking for ways to be popular will get you nowhere. If you find that people dislike you, examine their posts to figure out why, and fix those things. For example, in the Requests Forum, people complained that you were being too demanding of people who had no obligation to help you. Solution: stop being so demanding. If you don't want people to dislike you, don't give them something to dislike.

The whole premise of this situation is getting more absurd by the minute, I have to say.
Thanked by:
i have less rep than dazz i'm leaving
Thanked by:
I shouldn't have any negatives
why do people that have less than 30 posts HATE ME!
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(06-16-2009, 08:59 PM)Level 48 Kabuto (Sonikku) Wrote: i have less rep than dazz i'm leaving

I have less rep than both of you, I'm leaving too

and then starting my own forum where I can't come into disagreement with anyone

and then leaving that one because no one talks to me

and then staying in my house the rest of my life for fear that if I go outside people will find fault with me because I don't want to actually put myself out there and make an effort, I just want everything being part of a community entails without actually having to do anything
Thanked by: