Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Amy Rose (SEGA)
[Image: Amy.png]
(The above is the most current sheet, the old sheet is here: http://deebs.shatteredmoonlight.com/ModG...OldAmy.png )

Everyone who submits to this sheet who has their sprites added to the sheet will be credited. Please include a sprite of your personal character (if you have one) with your submissions so that they may added to the credit area. Finished sheet will be submitted to MFZ and Spriter's Resource.

RULES:
DO: Style edit! And I'm not just talking GBA sprites like Battle or Advance, but old skool sprites on Genesis and OTHER systems too! A note when style editing battle/advance sprites for this: these sprites are 120 times bigger than GBA sprites. This means sprites that are style edited need to be increased by a factor of 1.2. HANDS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SCALING- at least the battle ones. Battle sprites have hands that are already the right size. Advance ones are a tish too small, so scale those a bit up.
DO: Make animatable poses, if you can! It's not a requirement, but it makes the sheet cooler Smile
DO: Use the pallete provided! It keeps the sheet consistent and keeps me from having to back later and fix everything (trust me, it's really annoying)!
DO: Ask for help if you can't get something just right! Me or someone else is sure to help out!

DON'T: Give Amy a gun or something. Her preferred method of killing is obviously oversized hammers of death.
DON'T: Claim other people's work as your own. But this should be obvious.
DON'T: Whine.

WHAT WE NEED
  • Falling
  • Hanging
  • Ducking
  • Pushing an object
  • More Character specific actions
  • More character specific attacks (style edit the Sonic Battle sheet if possible?)
  • Extra bits and bobbles
THINGS WE DON'T NEED BUT CAN HAVE MORE OF
  • Emotion Heads
THINGS WE DON'T NEED MORE OF
  • Gestures
  • Emotional poses
Lets roll sprite!

NOTICE: SPRITES WITH MANGLED PALLETS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THOSE PALLETS ARE FIXED.
Pallet mangling occurs either when:
-You upload a .tiff
-Copy and paste a sheet from EI.

METHODS OF AVOIDING PALLET MANGLING:
- Upload as a BMP to Imageshack. (I think uploading it as a PNG also works, as that's what I do).

Only you can prevent pallet mangling.
Thanked by:
I would suggest mentioning somewhere in your threads an imagehosting site where you can upload tiff's seeing as imageshack will no longer accept them
Thanked by:
Do you know of one?
Thanked by:
Unfortunately, no Very Sad
The only one I ever use is imageshack >:
Thanked by:
Same here, personally. I never had the colour borking problem myself, and I upload PNGS to imageshack. So I don't know if that circumvents the problem or not, though no one seems to really know what causes it (at least at MFS). There is rumor that copy pasting the file causes a colour corruption with certain browsers, but I really have no idea.
Thanked by:
Everytime you copy/paste a PNG and then resave it as PNG, the image tends to get sligthy darken. but the difference is noticeable after several resamples, in wich the RGB values would decrease in like, 5-6.
Thanked by:
Nice sheet, and you guys can upload at http://www.upload3r.com/ Just a little site I found awhile back for some of my bigger rips.

You can upload 5 MB which is awesome, and it accepts tiff's.

Good luck with this project. :]
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
How many sprites are there?

BTW, Could anyone do some Modern style Amy Rose sprites based on the Sonic CD sprites:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/10832

The sheet isn't mine it belongs to SkyLights.
Thanked by:
You could try photo bucket I think they do
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
Cute Question Exclamation Surprise
Angry Cry Sick Blank
Ninja T_T Embarassed Gonna Puke

Why should I make a signature this ones fine
Thanked by:
AMY ROSE ROCK CuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCute
It is so cool to be here...I'm a big Amy Rose Fan here Big Grin
Thanked by:
That was useless.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
3D Modelling 
Angry TAKE THAT BACK!!!Angry
(08-27-2009, 03:58 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: That was useless.
It is so cool to be here...I'm a big Amy Rose Fan here Big Grin
Thanked by:
Really? Are you going to spam again? I can easily warn you a second time.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Sad 
I am so very sorry if I bump this topic. It was an accident. But I was wondering...

Can anyone make some Amy sprites for the sheet based on this:

[Image: sprites_for_deebs.bmp]
Thanked by:
(09-10-2009, 11:54 PM)LooneyTunerIan Wrote: I am so very sorry if I bump this topic. It was an accident. But I was wondering...

Can anyone make some Amy sprites for the sheet based on this:

[Image: sprites_for_deebs.bmp]
*facepalm*
Can't you learn? You requested before in Mod. Gen and you caused an argument, And now you're requesting again...
Thanked by: