Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Metroid: Other M
As far as I'm concerned (probably because I never played nor cared to play Golden Sun) this is what saved the Nintendo E3 conference. In before somebody else posts this. So really, the combination of Team Ninja and Nintendo to work on this project is an amazing thing. The people who made Ninja Gaiden and DOA are certainly top notch in their visual ascetics, and what they bring to the table combined with Nintendo's long-standing franchise will probably make this game legendarily good.

So, I'm jumping the gun by probably a year or a year and a half, but damnit, this game is too awesome to ignore.

Also, does anybody else think they saw a Zeta/Omega Metroid in that trailer or was I the only one crazed enough to see that?

Thanked by:
So far besides the people on this forum, this is the only place i've seen where people are actually excited about. Everyone else on the interbutt is negative negative negative
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Lots of people were complaining that Team Ninja would make it shit. Are they retarded? Do they think RND1 would let them ruin a franchise? This will be a great game and will have a wide variety of game play types.
Thanked by:
Definitely looking forward to it.

Also Kojjiro screw everyone else on the internet >:(
Thanked by:
it looks shit

the name is shit

the characters look like they took the prime 3 style and added 5x the weeaboo

the gameplay looks incredibly gimmicky

it looks shit
Thanked by:
(06-04-2009, 04:31 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: it looks shit

the name is shit

it looks shit

F*ck you it's not shit, I don't personally like the graphics myself but doesn't mean it won't be a good game. Besides, if you hate this game, look Scar Fire up. It'll be made with either Scratch or RPG Maker.
Shun me no longer
Stop hating
Tell me how I can make the sheets the size I want
Thanked by:
(06-04-2009, 04:31 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: it looks shit

the name is shit

it looks shit

unfortunately I'm gonna have to agree with that
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
fuck yall niggas

I don't care if the ANIMUFUCKED the cutscenes, game looks fantastic and will be fantastic.
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
Thanked by:
(06-04-2009, 04:33 PM)RoyboyX Wrote: F*ck you it's not shit, I don't personally like the graphics myself but doesn't mean it won't be a good game. Besides, if you hate this game, look Scar Fire up. It'll be made with either Scratch or RPG Maker.
hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanked by:
(06-04-2009, 04:33 PM)RoyboyX Wrote: F*ck you it's not shit, I don't personally like the graphics myself but doesn't mean it won't be a good game. Besides, if you hate this game, look Scar Fire up. It'll be made with either Scratch or RPG Maker.

INTERNET TOUGH GUY RAWR

now back on topic, i'm 50/50 deal on this, it doesn't look bad but it isn't looking good ether, as long as it doesn't play partially like a metroid prime game then I'm settled
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

GET YOUR FUCKING TRASH OUT OF MY TOPIC, AND OUT OF MY FANDOM!

Anyhow, the graphics thing leads me to believe the game is really early in development right now. I'm thinking it'll probably be a Holiday 2010 release (unless its date has been confirmed otherwise, I don't know yet, please tell me if it has).

I like the styling of the characters, and lets be honest, it's been building up to animu for a while, check the Fusion and Zero Mission end-of-game splash screens, this is nothing new.

The name is a little odd, but I'll give them some credit, it might have a good relevance to the story, it might not, whatever.

I should hold my opinions until we see more gameplay trailers and get more info.

Thanked by:
project m would have been a better name
Thanked by:
Probably. But then, we don't know the story, they might have a good reason for the name. I have no fucking clue what that reason could be, but eh, they may have one.

Thanked by:
You do realize that the game is is probably only around it's alpha/beta stages and Other M could just be a code name like how Galaxy was referred to as Mario 128 for about 3 years.
Thanked by:
i swear to god that movie said project m at one point though
Thanked by: