Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
...sorry...more ness...Almost 100% done, identical to brawl!
Im gonna make it short, sorry I keep making threads about ness...well I keep updating him. Anyways this time around I am literally almost 100% done. And I know ive said that before, but now im positive. The reason? Because this is a sheet of super smash bros brawl Ness, and there is almost nothing I havent sprited that Ness does in brawl. I even re-did half of the sheet to make the attacks/motions identical to brawls. And if you noticed I "brawlified" the entire sprite sheet. (Oh god was that annoying).

Sheet: [Image: 2373_Ness_sheet.png]

Here are some updates.
-Entire sheet has a new palette.
-New stance (same as ness's brawl stance, and I even made the two bored animations)
-New run to match brawls
-Skid stop
-Tripping
-Back jump and back double jump
-A combo fixed to match brawls
-New PK thunder
-New PSI magnet
-New down air made to match brawls
-PK starstorm changed to match brawls
-Dodges added to sheet
-Shield break added
-Sleeping added/ waking up added
-Ledge attack added
-Down taunt added
-Side taunt added

And again those are just a few things. Almost everything on the sheet has been changed in some way. Here are a couple animations of the new stuff:

[Image: newstance-1.gif]
[Image: ledgeattack.gif]
[Image: sleep.gif] [Image: getup-1.gif]
[Image: Dizzy.gif]
(this animation was before I changed the palette) [Image: ps3.gif]

Well there you have it. Id really like some comments on what you guys think. Im not ready to submit it yet though. I still have a couple things to do. (Swimming, leaning over the edge, get up attack, and maybe 2 more things, idk off the spot)
Thanked by:
Man you're really dedicated to your sprites. If I had that much dedication I'd probably have finished half of the sprites I never got around to finishing.

Update is awesome. You gonna continue Lucas straight afterward or wait a while?
Thanked by:
(06-02-2009, 12:18 AM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: Man you're really dedicated to your sprites. If I had that much dedication I'd probably have finished half of the sprites I never got around to finishing.

Update is awesome. You gonna continue Lucas straight afterward or wait a while?

Hell no.

Im gonna actually take a break lmao.
Thanked by:
This is quite epic. I approve.
Thanked by:
Good lord - alright.
Fucking wicked sprites, as I tell you every time you post it Heart
I'll update the sheet on the site later Tongue
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Haha thanks guys. But Dazz its not ready for submission yet anyways. It should be done by the weekend.
Thanked by:
To be perfectly honest the colours are p. bad and the custom effects and motion blurs are downright ugly.
Thanked by:
There's nothing wrong with the color scheme. Its based off Brawl's Ness who's colors are less saturated. The effects there aren't bad, but I wouldn't call them the best either.
Thanked by:
I'm not complaining that they're desaturated, but they lack contrast and hue shifting which would improve the overall look immensely. And yeah, the effects are bad. They're jagged, pillowshaded and severely lack contrast.
Thanked by:
(06-02-2009, 08:06 AM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: I'm not complaining that they're desaturated, but they lack contrast and hue shifting which would improve the overall look immensely. And yeah, the effects are bad. They're jagged, pillowshaded and severely lack contrast.

Sorry you don't like them.
Thanked by:
naruto all i can say is this....AWESOME keep up the good work
Thanked by:
...lol @ grooveman
Thanked by:
gee, way to bypass criticism. sorry I didn't dry hump you like every other post in here just because it's a big sheet and would be a pain to edit.
Thanked by:
It would've been cool if you stated that the Fire effects are from the RM2K RTP sheets, and that you didn't make them.

Regardless, I don't have anything to say that hasn't been already said; fix the palette, etc.
Thanked by:
@Tuna Unleashed, wait was there something wrong with something I said?

@Gizmonicgamer, I diddnt gived credit because im remaking them.
Thanked by: