Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
E3 Discussion Topic
Looks like we need a singular E3 Discussion topic.

atm, the EA conference is on, and they're talking about games for girls. My little pet shop. wow. the dude looked incredibly uncomfortable talking about it.
Thanked by:
I honestly don't care about EA. They're basically the lackluster masters of video games. I'm looking forward to see how Nintendo and Sony get on, since Microsoft pretty much gang raped them today.
Thanked by:
that milo thing microsoft is making scared the living hell out of me
Thanked by:
please continue reporting for those who have no idea on how to follow the E3.
Thanked by:
what's the point of integrating facebook and twitter into the xbox
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
So that "casuals" spend more time on the 360.
Thanked by:
the wii showed people that mom and dad are potential customers too, so as your sister and her friends.
Thanked by:
RetroStudios is rumored to have something for us. I'm a bit skeptical as always. But I'm just posting it here... Just in case.

Thanked by:
I enjoyed Microsoft's Presentation, I mean...I probably won't get a 360 for those games, but I'll think about getting some of the 3rd party stuff that's going to be on the PS3, and (maybe) RB Beatles for the Wii.

I'm not too sure I like 'Project Natal' all that much though...I dunno, I don't really like the whole idea of 'you' as the controller...I mean, it's cool, but I think I'd prefer a Controller in my hands, TBH...

But I hope they have some good stuff tomorrow...
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
castlevania game for 360 and ps3, by hideo kojima

o:
Thanked by:
The above post has interested me so goddamn much.
Thanked by:
(06-01-2009, 10:02 PM)moz Wrote: castlevania game for 360 and ps3, by hideo kojima

o:

Huh

This going to make the series rape your mind harder than Evangelion.

Which is awesome.
Thanked by:
http://kotaku.com/5274898/kojima-taking-...-of-shadow
Thanked by:
At this point it's nothing but a rumour and for fucks sake it better stay that way.

Making it a Castlevania title does nothing but cheapen the game in question and Castlevania franchise.
Thanked by:
what an interesting mix...
Thanked by: