Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Do you think my name is unique?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I do think it is unique
10.00%
1 10.00%
No, I don't think it is unqie at all.
50.00%
5 50.00%
Its so-so, not too much interested.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Go away
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Lightning Master has entered.
Hello, hello dear people of the Spriter's Resource. I am Jacque Woljick. You may call me Jack, Jacque, Wolji, or any combination of my name that you wish to call me. Just keep it appropriate if you please. (I'm not usually this formal, must be the new personality of the character's name...huh.)

Now, a bit of info on the character of my creation whose name I share will be posted at a later date. It won't be too long before I have an important matter to attend to, or perhaps I could do so now while I have time. Ah, the wonder's of Summer Break before Senior Year.

So, I say once more for reiteration.

Hello to you all.
Thanked by:
or a better answer is, who honestly cares

it's only a username

ether way welcome to TSR
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
OP's post makes me hate him

i mean seriously you look like such a douchebag(inb4 so are you 1up!!!!!)
Thanked by:
why is there no poll option for "it's terrible get out"
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Jesus christ you guys are assholes.
Welcome to tSR, Jacque. I hope you have a good time.
Thanked by:
(06-04-2009, 03:50 PM)Project_MK Wrote: Jesus christ you guys are assholes.
hello and welcome to the internet
Thanked by: Sonikku, Sonikku
Welcome to tSR, Jacque. I hope you have a good time.

i'm with the assholes on this.
Why is a poll necessary on a new arrival topic?
Really?
this is a sig

Thanked by:

Op here has not been on online community before

quoting something that has already been said
(06-04-2009, 03:51 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: hello and welcome to the internet

and why the fuck should anyone care about how good someone's user name? it doesn't even matter, in fact anyone who makes a topic about others opinions on there user name is most likely to be bashed at
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
It's a reasonable question, you're just an argumentative distinguished gentleman who likes to think you're better than newcomers because you've been here longer.

You weren't particularly likeable either when you were new, at least this guy is making an effort.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
I was only saying, it doesn't really matter ether, if Op himself is alright with his user name then he doesn't need to make a poll asking for others opinions on it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I continue to believe in the not letting members make polls thing for this very reason.

I said it back in September, I'll say it again: take away the polls from normal members.

Thanked by: DioShiba, DioShiba
(06-04-2009, 05:18 PM)Zee Wrote: I continue to believe in the not letting members make polls thing for this very reason.

I said it back in September, I'll say it again: take away the polls from normal members.

Do this.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
I mean really, what do we honestly need polls for outside of voiting for things, which actually, should only be done by moderators in the first place. Hell, if a regular member NEEDS a poll, they can just ask the mods to attach one if it deserves it. It's not like it's that hard if you set up a format.

Thanked by:
So... can you actually SPRITE lightning?

Sup.
Thanked by:
(06-04-2009, 05:35 PM)Zee Wrote: I mean really, what do we honestly need polls for outside of voiting for things, which actually, should only be done by moderators in the first place. Hell, if a regular member NEEDS a poll, they can just ask the mods to attach one if it deserves it. It's not like it's that hard if you set up a format.

Or we should just make it so that members can not make polls until they reach a certain post cap, that way noobs can see what polls are generally posted
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: