Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The PSP lol
If this isn't the ugliest think I've seen then I don't know what is.

Seriously what the hell were they thinking?

[Image: pspgo_2.jpg]

It looks ridiculously chunky and uncomfortable.
Thanked by:
I saw this earlier... wtf.
What the hell was wrong with the old PSP design?
Thanked by:
At Sony Headquarters!!

Engineer - "Ok guys, we've gotten a lot of desires for a more cell-phone like design."
Boss - "Yeah"
Engineer - "So, since everybody likes the clam shell design phone, what about something more popular, like the Razor phone?"
Boss - "Actually they like the design because they don't scratch the screen."
Engineer - "Wait... that's why?"
Boss - "Yeah."
Engineer - *holding prototype* "FUCK!"
Boss - "Sell it anyways"

Thanked by: Josiah, Josiah
I'd be surprised if this actually sold decently

If this doesn't sell then they will most likely port the games from this piece of shit on to the regular PSP
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
[Image: 504x_PSP_GO_007.bmp.jpg]

It will probably end up bieng like the Iphone/Touch, They got a guy with huge hands to model for it lol.

Edit: AHA what. Look how big it looks now.
[Image: ss_preview_PSP_GO_006.bmp.jpg]
Thanked by:
And I bet there going to bash nintendo again just because they want to try and sell this

I'd lol if it wasn't so pathetic
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
wow this thread sure is fanboy

but i can't say I like the new design either! Fucksocks!
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
Thanked by:
Im not a fanboy lol. I have a psp & ps2 and I actually don't hate them. Its just that wow this design is awful.

unfortunately, my psp is broke :c

I was hoping I shouldn't bother fixing/replacing it in hopes of buying whatever new one they're going to show off here.
Thanked by:
Someone's bitching about how the analogue placement is awkward as hell. What? That is the STUPIDEST thing to bitch about. The analogue placement is fine, it's in the exact same spot as a ps2 controller, everything else is what's fucked up.
Thanked by:
The problem with the PSP analog stick is that it's uncomfortable, PERIOD. Placement doesn't matter because it's awkward to use. It doesn't even work like an analog stick, there's no motion sensitivity at all. In MPO, you have to hold the Triangle button to sneak instead of just softly press forward |:
Thanked by:
yeah, honestly. they'd be better of just making a damn 6 button digital pad :I
Thanked by:
(05-30-2009, 03:59 PM)Cooltrainer♂ Tyvon Wrote: The problem with the PSP analog stick is that it's uncomfortable, PERIOD. Placement doesn't matter because it's awkward to use. It doesn't even work like an analog stick, there's no motion sensitivity at all. In MPO, you have to hold the Triangle button to sneak instead of just softly press forward |:

that's because the developers of MPO are probably retarded
Thanked by:
I'm literally laughing out loud. That has to be the most unbalanced piece of shit I've ever seen.
Thanked by:
Actually, consider how I have to hold things, this design is effing terrible.

On the plus side, maybe now it'll drive old PSP versions to the point I will consider purchasing one secondhand.

Thanked by:
Honestly I think this looks better then the original PSP~
Thanked by: