Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan
Sad 
Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan. But just call me Ian for short. I used to be on MFSF (Mystical Forest Sprites Forums). Until I got a tantrum and got myself banned. I wanted to apologize and get myself unbanned, but unfortunately Ultikirby wouldn't accept my apologies. If there's any one who's name is Deebs or darkburraki or DBurraki, please tell her to PM me. I wanna talk to her. Please?
Thanked by:
(05-29-2009, 05:45 PM)LooneyTunerIan Wrote: Hello, my name is LooneyTunerIan. But just call me Ian for short. I used to be on MFSF (Mystical Forest Sprites Forums). Until I got a tantrum and got myself banned. I wanted to apologize and get myself unbanned, but unfortunately Ultikirby wouldn't accept my apologies. If there's any one who's name is Deebs or darkburraki or DBurraki, please tell her to PM me. I wanna talk to her. Please?

Don't know any of those guys, but seeing that you had yourself banned in the past off another forum I hope you learned your lesson from it, if you did you might get off to a good start, but not, well you probably know what would happen. I do suggest lurking around before posting so you don't get into any sort of bullshit. (Only saying though)

ether way, sup, welcome to TSR and enjoy you're stay
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Nitwitsworld
Sad 
I did learn my lesson: "Never be autistic or show any autism to anyone in any forum. Only show kindness and be considerate of others."

The only reason I wanted to get myself unbanned was to apologize. But there's this one guy whose named Ultikirby who won't accept any apologies. I wanted to talk to Deebs so I can apologize.

Besides Deebs is one who made the Custom Sonic Character Sprite Sheets, she made Eggman, Amy Rose, Cream and Cheese, Vanilla, Big the Cat, Sally Acorn, all those characters. That's why I wanna talk to her and get myself unbanned at the Mystical Forest Sprites Forum. So that I won't ever be mean or show autism ever again.

If someone could go to The Mystical Forest Sprites Forum and tell the admins that I wanted to apologize, I'd be very much happy.
Thanked by:
Not to be mean, but I don't think anyone here is going to join the forums to plead your case when we don't even know you. Just saying.

Either way, welcome to the forums.
Thank you for welcoming me, G.L.D and Dex.

But what I did yesterday was just an accident. I was mad and I didn't know what came over me. The Spriter's Resource is awesome and all, but I really wanted to post some of my own sprites at MFS.

But I wanna apologize to the admins at MFS.

I'll update my profile whenever I can.
Thanked by:
Welcome to tSR.

Please understand that tSR is not really so close to MFS that the admins come on here. I'm sure that they don't and I'm sure you trying to apologize to them over a forum they don't go to won't work out very well.

We'd also prefer it if you didn't bring drama from another forum here too. If you want to apologize then find their MSN accounts or something.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Yeah, no one's really interested in your issues at another forum, sorry. Welcome, though.

Sup.
I know. I don't wanna bring or get into any more trouble. I just wanna express my feelings. But even though I did manage to find some MFS admins on deviantART, I'm still trying to get myself unbanned. Besides I like the Spriter's Resource and all, I think of it as a Sprite Sheet Supply Warehouse. I can make requests here and all. But I really find MFS (Mystical Forest Sprites Forum) as a Sprite Sheet Comic Warehouse where I can find sprites of all kinds that can help me make them.

I hope this won't offend or upset anyone here.
Thanked by:
again, no one cares about the problem you have with a forum filled primarily with annoying extremely distinguished gentlemen
(05-30-2009, 06:41 PM)LooneyTunerIan Wrote: I know. I don't wanna bring any trouble. I just wanna express my feelings. But even though I did manage to find some MFS admins on deviantART, I'm still trying to get myself unbanned.

sir go express your feeling somewere else.
don't mind King of bad posters, he just a silly nine year old asking for a flame war because he has the mind of a baby

hence, his name

though I must agree with everyone else, no one is going to care here about your problems from another board
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
you basicly repeated what i said which makes you a nine year old asking for a flame war because he has the mind of a baby
(05-30-2009, 06:57 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: sir go express your feeling somewere else.

No seriously, no one likes people being an asshole. Warned for flaming, and because your warn level has reached 100%...
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Ok, you're right. I shouldn't express my feelings. I should be a man. A big strong man! I don't need to be a blubbery, manchild. I should just be myself.

Right? Am I right?
Thanked by:
maybe you should just stick to expressing your feelings