Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My Apologies and Request
Hello community, it's been a while since I actually addressed everybody, but this is my public and formal apology for what I've done in the past.

I am saying sorry for certain acts I did as a moderator. I'm sorry for being out to get certain members, I'm sorry for being so stoic and unforgiving. I am sorry for being a bad moderator. I was simply trying to do my best, and I can accept now that I wasn't doing my best to serve you but to serve a vendetta I developed against particular members over the course of being a mod. At the time I was being stressed by other things, but that does not excuse my cruelty and rudeness to the members of this forum I loathed.

I am sorry, and ask for your forgiveness.

When I left I was told it was my decision to leave, and I chose it, thinking that nothing I did made a difference and that if I left things would become better. But while I officially left, I lurked the forums, to see what had happened with the raids and such that happened at the time in celebration of my eviction. I saw not people calming down because I was gone and that my misdoings were gone with me, but a group of people that were rowdy nonetheless, and a group of people who would actually take the board down with them.

So, the boards were rolled back and changes were discussed. I don't take any credit for those changes, those were the doings of other people's discussions and I was not a part of them. But ultimately it would become apparent to me after a week of the rollback, that while I was a normal member in appearance, I still had the powers of acting as a moderator.

I did not use them. Even though the people involved were still acting up and that I at the time did not like them, I chose not to use them. Because, I gave up, because I didn't want to cause problems again. I told the staff and they removed my powers a week later.

I would slowly come back to this forum, and realize that like all of you who migrated here from PT and the PTs before that, that I liked this place. I now see with the changes made that even the people who I had disdain for before, have since changed their ways to a more concentrated efforts. Spamhaul was made, user titles brought back under people's control, and a myriad of other changes were made.

Since that time, I've got to reconcile my problems with these users. They weren't bad, they just didn't have a place, they didn't sprite and they were rude and crude. Well, they're still here, and really, that's ok with me now. I know more about who they are as a personality, having watched their posts and their attitudes. I no longer feel intolerance for them.

So, really guys, I am sorry for what I did, and hope you can forgive me.

And with saying that, I come to my request. You probably knew what was coming, but I wanted to ask anyhow. Regardless of if it could happen or not, it's really up to the staff anyhow,

Would you all be willing to give me another chance?

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//
TL;DR version -

Zee is sorry, go read it, it's actually worth reading, Zee buried the hatchet and wants to know if you'd do the same.

Is easy to make mistakes and try to bury them, but it take balls to say "I was wrong, I'm sorry" and mean it.
I'm a zero here, but as long you talked to the people you had those..."Disagreements" are OK with it, I don't see why you don't deserve a second chance.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Zee, I do forgive you for what you did in the past, but i'm not sure your going to get the same thing with everyone (most likely from those to who you banned without a reason in the past)

To be honest though, some people might not be in favor of having you mod again due to the fact they might haven't gotten over what you did in the past.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I accept your apology, Zee. You made mistakes, as we all do. That's what makes us human.

About being a moderator again. You seemed to be under a lot of stress when being a mod, so things got out of hand. It's up to the admins, really, but who knows.

All I know is that you did the right thing by making this apology public. I'm sure most of us will be willing to give you a second chance, certainly as a member. :]
Thanked by:
You don't need to be a Mod again if you want to return anyways.
Hell, considering how stressing can be to moderate a community that generally refuses to listen, it would be better for you if you return as a normal user and let the others take the Mod and Admin headaches.
Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 02:43 PM)Maneko Wrote: You don't need to be a Mod again if you want to return anyways.
Hell, considering how stressing can be to moderate a community that generally refuses to listen, it would be better for you if you return as a normal user and let the others take the Mod and Admin headaches.
youre lucky were on the internet, comments like that can get yuor butt KICKED!!
Thanked by: DioShiba, DioShiba
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the love krew attacks were the direct result of zee's actions
and if you're gonna make zee a mod again despite what he did then love krew deserves to be unbanned despite what they did
nothing personal against you zee because you seem totally different now, but I'm just stating what I see
besides, we have spamhaul now and certain people such as chad were actually serious members who actually sprited
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
That's stupid Vuper. What Zee did was never a bannable offense.

anyway make me mod
(or zee mod w/e)
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
yeah he did
he was abusing his powers, not to mention banning people without reason simply because he didn't like them
then after he was demodded he still complained a lot

but he's fine now
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
you know, vipershark is pretty straight on about that, Zee did actually ban Nick, 1up and a few others back when he was mod.

I still remember that topic 1up made when zee made the unfair bans
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Dude, I TRUSTED you before that happened, and you expect a simple apology to fix it all?

Apology accepted!

@Solitaire, as I proved at the old Pixeltendo it can get your butt kicked even when you are online.

Anyway, Zee, man, I'm just glad you're back. But if you ever let your emotions take over again there will be no forgiveness, and that is the bottom line.
Thanked by:
Far as I recall, Colton wasn't unbanned because he was being a sir at the time and Suigin was part of the hacking of TSR.

don't know if anyone else was unfairly banned at the time
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Well, I guess this is probably as many people as are going to read this topic. I'm glad that this forgiveness goes both ways, but I'll bump one last time to give other people a chance to notice.

Thanked by:
I didn't notice it really, not even when people were linking to TsR and going "Zee is a madman", but ok!

Yeah this took balls man, props to you.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
I forgave you a while ago but yeah, awesome job manning up and apologizing publicly.
Thanked by: