Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mystery Mayhem Rips (Cause it deserves it's own category)
First, I have to just go through the game and make a list of the sprites that need ripping. Then, I have to rip them. If, because this game is not on the site, you can't do anything with em, it's cool. I understand.

Regardless, I've started off with two rips, which I hope is enough for now.

Start Menu: http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startmenu.png

Mystery Machine: (yeah it apparently is only made up of two sprites): http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image...achine.png
*insert signature here*
Thanked by:
You'll need an icon for those rips. I think if that's everything, it'll be accepted.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-19-2009, 05:16 PM)Chdonga Wrote: You'll need an icon for those rips. I think if that's everything, it'll be accepted.

Never needed icons before, don't know why I'd need 'em now! I'm not even to sure how to MAKE the icons.
*insert signature here*
Thanked by:
You could get a screen cap of what you're ripping. Here's the icon template btw.
But I think someone makes icons.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
When people don't post icons, I often do them before I stick them online.
Nice rips Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
That said, it's not especially nice to take advantage of the generosity of others; and it would be much appreciated if you learned to do icons yourself also. =)
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 10:45 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: That said, it's not especially nice to take advantage of the generosity of others; and it would be much appreciated if you learned to do icons yourself also. =)

Please do not mistake me for taking advantage of you! Since I've joined I have been wondering how to do them, I was given the link yesterday but, unfortunetly my laptop does not posses the ability to run Java files. I can understand the issue at hand, so maybe you could tell me what I need?
*insert signature here*
Thanked by: