Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I want to start all over again!
Hi guys. My name is Mabelma, I have come here to learn from the best spriters here. I hope to have a good time with you guys. So hi and I hope we can friends.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
oh my god
Thanked by:
Really? Is it really this serious? You don't see Z1ggy doing this and everyone says that he's nine. This is too much
Thanked by:
What, Shawn? I'm want to start all over so please accept this as an apology for my annoying behavior.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
we dont want your apology

we just want you to shut up, stop making public announcements, no one is gonna feel bad about your posting mabelma, this is what got you banned in the first place

why cant you see that, did you not learn anything while you were banned?
Thanked by:
jarjar tells truth
Thanked by:
yeah you're basically just adding to the antipathy that everyone already has for you. i don't really hate you but i haven't been here that long. time will tell
Thanked by:
I don't know who you are.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Hey Anubis did you actually see my ban notice? If you guys really want me out from this forum just say it and I'll be out. You guys can delete each of my post and my account if you want just say you want me out. If that's what you want just tell me I'm sick of it now. I try being nice and polite but you still feel I'm annoying. Ok just tell me and I'll be out for good.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
just shut up about this

god damnit. are you blind or just retarded? we hate you cuz you make such a big deal out of this and expect us to control your life and form it into something cool.
No shawn I just want this shit to stop. I don't want help from you in no form I just wanted to start all over like a new member but I don't know why you don't accept I'm trying to be a good member. So fuck this I'm going to go. I just want to know if I making the right desicion. Do you want me to get out of this forum for good?
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
No I didnt see your ban notice but I know for a fact your annoyance was partially the reason why people wanted you gone. Mabelma you cant just come back here and expecting everyone to forgive you instantly, LIKE IVE SAID IN THE OTHER TOPIC YOU MADE, its UP TO YOU if you want to go or not, if you feel you cant stay on the forum then dont, dont force yourself to try and make people like you, things will only get worse.

You keep saying how youre gonna become a better member, but no one is gonna care about what you say until you do it, announcing it isnt gonna do anything, i can announce that ill be jumping off a cliff tomorrow and not do it. people won't acknowledge your change until it's happened, you were doing ok with your sprites, but idk what happened after that, just stay out of spamhaul and post regularly if you believe youre doing fine that way. but PLEASE dont complain or bitch about every little thing, thats the part about you WE DONT LIKE. if you really want to change, stop complaining, stop making announcements, and just do it.

if you cant do that and feel you dont want to stay then leave, no one is trying to keep you here, you made the choice to join here, you have to choice to get out.
Thanked by: StrikeForcer
Thanks Anubis. With this post I will say FareWell. I need a break from this forum and I think this the right time for it. I hope the best of things for you guys. Bye.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
This is now a topic about a possible TsR project.

Because I'm bored.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
jesus christ not even a half an hour and the kid's probably crying himself to sleep. good job assholes.

you know, i wouldn't have minded him coming back and trying to be quieter. I mean, yeah he is annoying - yeah, he's from McCleodGaming too. You probably could not ask for a worse combination. But if it means coming back to sprite while getting crit on his work to become better and in the process learning how to socially adjust on a forum community - and now you guys just sabotaged that.
English also isn't his first language - things might be done differently in his culture. What he thinks is normal is attention whoring in America.

ok

Also I'm not sure if you guys even KNOW why Mabelma was banned [ANUBIS >:{]. He was looking to improve his art, by practicing, doing a bit of spriting here and there. He wanted to improve - he really had his mind set on this, so he requested Grooveman ban him so he wouldn't be tempted to return. I mean, asking to be banned for near-a-month to practice art skills? That's some dedication.

great work guys keep it up you weren't chased off forums when you were 11 and annoying no you weren't you were so cool that when you were born your face was blue but the doctors knew you were ok because you were wearing sunglasses during your delivery and were a spitting image of the cool emoticon Cool
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: