Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some custom Mario enemies
Hey, it's your old pal Teeks aka Toadkarter. And instead of being a functioning, friendly member of society, I've come to exploit your ability and willingness to host sprite sheets! Here are some custom enemies I've made within the last like, I dunno, three weeks? The rest are all on tSR already so I figured I'd share these, too.

Mario Enemies

Black Chest Demon - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Chain Chomp - Super Mario Bros. 3
Fleeper - Yoshi's Island DS
Gooms - Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Sluggy - Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Urchin - Super Mario World

[Image: Blackchestdemon_icon.png][Image: chainchomp_icon.png][Image: fleeper_icon.png][Image: gooms_icon.png][Image: sluggy_icon.png][Image: urchin_icon.png]

Have at you.
Thanked by:
I like them, the only one I'd say doesn't look right is the Beanie...and I can't put my finger on it...
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
I like them, too. And Beanie looks fine to me. Can't see anything wrong with them.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Beanie's big smile looks weird, I think. But I wasn't sure how to make it not look weird, since that's what it does in the game. lol

Thanks, though guys.
Thanked by:
Lol, I like those sprites. Cool Big Grin
Thanked by:
Here's some icons to make everybody elses lives a little easier

[Image: beanie_icon.png][Image: bulletbill_icon.png][Image: moneybag_icon.png][Image: pokey_icon.png]
[Image: spookymask_icon.png][Image: sproingoing_icon.png][Image: tsuboon_icon.png]
Thanked by:
Wow Awesome!
Thanked by:
Thanks kind sir.

I added a Puff sheet and icon to the main page there.

Edit: I also found a Bronto Burt sheet I made back in 2007 so I added it to the main post. It's rather small but, so is the enemy.
Thanked by:
Great stuff man
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
Thanks. I added a sheet of the greatest character on Earth; Onigiri.
Thanked by:
A strange thing to sprite, but good.
Thanked by:
Thanks. But he's not nearly as strange as what I just added.

I dunno if these were accepted or not, they're the only thing in the custom section not included in the current update *that wasn't straight up declined* but I'm persistant and going to keep going!

I added Cheep Cheep and Gnat Attack Bugs, from Mario Paint.
Thanked by:
We've been needing a custom Cheep Cheep for like the longest time.
Thanked by:
(05-18-2009, 12:51 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: We've been needing a custom Cheep Cheep for like the longest time.

There's a few on there. Cybershadow did one on a sheet of it's own and then another on his "Misc. Mario Enemies" sheet. So you're not devoid of any Cheep Cheep sheets there's just not as many compared to Bob-Omb, Boo and Goomba lol.
Thanked by:
Woah! Crazy double postin'. I added a Koopa sheet.
Thanked by: