Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
my first m&l 3 sprite
Hey everybody i finally made my first m&l 3 enemy! it's mouser from super mario advance. i edited the colours and im not changing them!!
more spriters coming soon.

Attached Files
.bmp   mouser 1.bmp (Size: 21.08 KB / Downloads: 358)
Thanked by:
You're pillowshading and it's pretty obvious that you have no sense of form yet.
Practice drawing in real life before moving to sprites.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
*facepalm*
I seriously need to make a tutorial for M&L3..

Anyway, listen to Mr. Buttocks. He's giving you the right advice. If M&L3 wasn't in the title I would've never thought it was attempt at M&L3.
M&L3 is quite a complicated style. I'd suggest starting a style more simple. May I suggest 8 bit? That's how I started out and it worked for me.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
(05-16-2009, 02:21 AM)Star/Starpower Wrote: *facepalm*

Anyway, listen to Mr. Buttocks. He's giving you the right advice. If M&L3 wasn't in the title I would've never thought it was attempt at M&L3.
M&L3 is quite a complicated style. I'd suggest starting a style more simple. May I suggest 8 bit? That's how I started out and it worked for me.

please star make a tutorail...
Thanked by:
(05-16-2009, 02:21 AM)Star/Starpower Wrote: *facepalm*

Star 8bit can be really hard, since it has an intense color limmit.
Thanked by:
So.. What he's going to do? .-.
Thanked by:
(05-16-2009, 03:44 PM)Heinze Wrote: So.. What he's going to do? .-.

Possibly start out with SMW, or something among those lines of simple shading.
Thanked by:
You might want to actually study a style before making a bad sprite of that style.
[Image: pitfall.gif]
[Image: misunderstood2.png]
Thanked by:
That's preety decent
Thanked by:
(05-17-2009, 05:34 PM)Mariopoke Wrote: That's preety decent

That's a funny joke. You ever considered being a comedian?
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
I wish people would just upload stuff to imageshack.
Noirmally I would just download without bitching, but I'm stuck with my mom's ancient computer until I get a new laptop (Which should be quite soon hopefully.) and her computer sucks nads making downloads take forever. :c
Thanked by:
Wait a second!

(05-16-2009, 01:52 AM)luigipalace Wrote: Hey everybody i finally made my first m&l 3 enemy! it's mouser from super mario advance. i edited the colours and im not changing them!!

You call yourself a tSR member.

For shame.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
(05-16-2009, 01:52 AM)luigipalace Wrote: Hey everybody i finally made my first m&l 3 enemy! it's mouser from super mario 2. i edited the colours and im not changing them!!
fixed.

and NES sprites are way easier than you all think.
Thanked by:
Start doing Pokémon Gold/Silver things =p
Or something small with 3-5 colours ...
Thanked by:
(05-17-2009, 07:15 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote:
(05-16-2009, 01:52 AM)luigipalace Wrote: Hey everybody i finally made my first m&l 3 enemy! it's mouser from super mario 2. i edited the colours and im not changing them!!
fixed.

and NES sprites are way easier than you all think.

Still sounds n00by, if you ask me. Lemme fix this up a bit...

Hello, everybody. I have attempted my first sprite in Mario and Luigi 3 style. It is Mouser from Super Mario Bros. 2. I edited the colors, and I don't think they need changing. I will work on the sprites later.
Thanked by: