Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Submission Boards
I've rearranged this forum now to be for the consoles rather than company, that'll make things a bit better.
Also, I'm sorry, but I could not move your topics over. If anyone is ultimately desperate for me to go into a backup and recover their topic I can.

I have all submissions saved up to the moment it was deleted.

Ensue the rants.

With a new system being added to the main tSR site, cataloguing all your submissions will not be hard. But please be patient for us to add that feature.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Could you recover my submissions topic? :<

(EDIT: For now, I'll remake my submissions topic, but I would still appreciate it if you could bring my old one back. Mainly so I can save all of the posts from it.)
Thanked by:
Could you do mine too please!!!
avatar and signature custom made by me Smile

My TSR sprite topic
[Image: ZoidsProject.png] last updated on: December-22-09 fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets
[Image: l_b489bf24c48c43a689123b07de56b838.gif]<-----my first sprite I made

[Image: zoid_but_1.png]--- come and visit my zoids sprite site.

I don't care what jerks say/think.Tongue
Thanked by:
Could you do mine too?
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Is there a way to move all the topics that were just in the generic submissions board here?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I don't think I need any of my topics recovered, but nice rearrangement Dazz. Smile
Thanked by:
This is awesome, but I want my PM:TTYD rip topic back (only the first post of it, anyway).

Pretty pleeeaaaaaseeee?
[Image: yorksig.png]
Thanked by:
(05-15-2009, 10:43 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Is there a way to move all the topics that were just in the generic submissions board here?
That could probably be done, since they wouldn't have to be sorted out.
Thanked by:
I was going to make another topic anyway XD
Oh well, let's make a new one when I got new stuff.

About the new submission... More organized, I hope it works.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Could you please get back my submissions as well?
Thanked by:
If people only want their topics back as a means of displaying all of what they have ripped, I repeat, that is not required as in a few weeks we will have a feature that will make the entirely pointless.

Please, if you NEED - I repeat NEED your topic, please ask, but if it is just because you want people to see what you've ripped before, then please don't bother asking. It's a waste of my efforts.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I don't really need my topic, so you don't have to worry about mine.
Thanked by:
so could I have the TSR icon thing back?
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
I will make a new one from fresh (since I do this out of kindness, not out of popularity), but I would like the ability to download my old topic to preserve things such as comments (like I did on the past occasions) by PM please if that is possible.

Besides I knew the reorganisation was going to happen but I didn't realise it was today.
Thanked by:
Eh. I can use this chance to start a new topic keeping track of what I've submitted in my first post. Keep mine in the archive of lost topics Wink
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by: