Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Long Time no See!
SO guys I'm back and better than ever. SO in this month I have learned a lot and well I bought myself a tablet. Anyways I'm working on something that was for a pixeljoint challenge but since the challenge is done I won't enter it but I will finish it just for fun. Here's the wip for now.
[Image: SwordCircled.png]
I need to refine the rocks and Celtic spiral and the clouds and well off course add colors but I just want you guys to see it. C+C is welcome. Tell me if I have improve in some actual way. Remember this is my actual first sprite in about a month. I think it's actually good but you guys tell me. If you want me to separate everything into different pictures just ask and I'll do it. Last but not least Hi!!
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
Here's the newst update for now. I have redife all of the lines and I have taken out the celtic spiral. Please give me some C+C guys. The colors are just to say which thing is which.
[Image: SwordCircled-1.png]
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
there is not much to comment, honestly.

and by the way, i did see that you were using the edit of the moai as "yours" in that other thread.
Thanked by:
What are you talking about? I don't really get it. Why isn't there much to comment Metaru?
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
(05-14-2009, 10:35 AM)Mabelma Wrote: Here's the newst update for now. I have redife all of the lines and I have taken out the celtic spiral. Please give me some C+C guys. The colors are just to say which thing is which.
[Image: SwordCircled-1.png]
It looks like the sword is not straight on the side where its not suppose to be sharp.
The sky is wrong blue colour, use light blue that almost fits white if your not trying to make it look like an evil sky otherwise mix blue with a red colour it would make it look nice, like sunset for example to make it look evil just don't use too much yellow for that.
The handles sword on the tip of it is ugly, make a more unique design and in larger size a little bit, plus the handle is too small compared to the sword, give it an angle aswell.
There is soo much to comment that it almost feels like not commenting at all.
Edit: by the way the clouds suck too, make them have a misty look.
Thanked by:
Instead of starting by the outlines, work on blobs which you then shade, THEN outline. And look for an idea which exploits the format better and is less illustrative: think perspective and interesting situations. Check out the other submissions, such as Peach's or Scribblette's.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Ok I'll fix the handle and the swords. I'll make and evil sky and I make mist for the sky. Hey chrid could you explain the blobs thing a bit better?
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
make shapes of colors and then refine them by adding an outline. as if you were working with clay. just like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwHZtYpxUEM
Thanked by:
Thanks Mataru. I'll start everything once again. From the beginning. Should I continue this or just make something smaller. You guys tell me.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
this is still way too much for you too handle. in all this time, you haven't or refused to learn the basics of virtually anything.

why don't you go gradually? try making smaller character like the one in your avatar. and for ence, read and understand the several tutorials we have given you in both PJ and here.

please.
Thanked by:
Ok so let's go back to the drawing board Mabelma. A small character than can help me learn. Ok I know what I'll do. I'll be back in about 10 minutes if nothing happens.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Took more than I expected but here's the small sprite that will help me learn. [Image: ZeesLove.png] It's a gift for Zee. I like the shading on everything but I don't actually like the hat. I don't know why. I won't post it up there cause I want to make it awesome. C+C needed.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Well guys any C+C? I really want to know if I shade it correctly. Thanks in advance.

*730 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
not even close
colors are terrible and the shading isn't much better
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: