Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
hey metaru
this is a lovely day we are having. this topic is for us to chat and possibly love each other later on but not really because im not gay and am kinda stretching this message. oh well, hope you continue to have a nice day!
Thanked by:
You cheated on the you but ok.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Casimir Davaine (March 19, 1812-14 October 1882) was a French physician known for his work in the field of microbiology.

In 1850, Davaine along with French dermatologist Pierre François Olive Rayer (1793-1867) discovered a certain microorganism in the blood of diseased and dying sheep. In the diseased blood, Rayer and Davaine isolated the bacillus which is known as Bacillus anthracis, the causative bacterium of anthrax. Soon afterwards, Rayer published an essay on anthrax, which contained the first description of Bacillus anthracis.

In 1863 Davaine demonstrated that the anthrax bacillus could be directly transmitted from one animal to another. He was able to identify the causative organism but unable to solve what created it. That was left to the German physician Robert Koch, who discovered the responsible pathogen.

Casimir Davaine is also credited for pioneer work in the study of septicemia (blood poisoning).

in other words i accept your challenge
Thanked by:
no fair, italics are practically impossible to see.

but i still got it.

I WILL PLAY ON YOUR TERMS TO GIVE YOU THE ADVANTAGE BECAUSE I AM THAT COCKY
Thanked by:
Hi hello shawn has not finished any sprite duel since ever
bye
Thanked by:
(05-04-2009, 07:06 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: Hi hello shawn has not finished any sprite duel since ever
bye

i think ive finished one or two way back in 2005
Thanked by:
(05-04-2009, 07:01 PM)Prometheus Wrote: no fair, italics are practically impossible to see.

but i still got it.

I WILL PLAY ON YOUR TERMS TO GIVE YOU THE ADVANTAGE BECAUSE I AM THAT COCKY
Turn any Figther Character from Capcom into a Topdown SHMUP ship. 100x100 max size, as many colors as you want.

the ship part is bolded because you can't make it as a mech or make the actual character fly(parodius style).

PS: when you're done, i'll take your challenge.
Thanked by:
in a fighting game or originally from a fighting game

cuz every capcom character has been in a fighting game.

also no fair, youll know what you have to beat! i have to go blind.
Thanked by:
any figther character from a Figthing game made by capcom. crossover-ish characters are excluded(example: megaman/captain commando/xmen/etc).

when you do it, i'll take your terms(and it can be something completely diferent). that way, i'll go blind too.

extra bonus points for non popular characters(aka SF).
Thanked by:
alright i got an idea then. im not too familiar with spriting ships though so care to give any references to give me an idea of how it should be looking? Unsure
Thanked by:
thats the challenge son.
Thanked by:
See, he's challenging you.
What made you think it was the other way around. Psshh
Thanked by:
[Image: hideoship.png]

UUUUUUUUGH

i wanna see if anyone can guess what it is

if you give up though
Thanked by:
to be honest i had to click the Spoiler.

is that your final entry?
Thanked by:
no just an early wip to prove i started for once
Thanked by: