Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
C+C
This is what i made
[Image: Sads-3.png]
[Image: Speed.png]
The guy on the bottom a little blur cause he's suppose to be fast.
C+C please especially on the last guy
Thanked by:
they have quite an awful lineart. jaggs everywhere, and overall the palette is quite weak in terms of contrast. the black outline eats any kind of detail you wanted to put on them(protip: avoid using a pure black outline on such small sprites for the same reason), not to mention it remarks the poor and unconsistent anatomy all those chacaters have. the guy on the bottom specially has several problems in terms of shading, and i am still trying to figure what do you understand for "blurry" and "fast". i see no motion effect on that guy, all i see is an attemp(?) of outer AntiAliasing that doesnt AA anything. overall, they're bad, but its nothign you couldn't fix w/o having to redraw them from scratch.
Thanked by:
Wait, is that Wakfu stuff? The skeleton bodysuit is familiar. You seriously need to work on anatomy - making sure that the arms and legs are the same overall length and thickness.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Did you listen to me at all when I told you to look up anatomy on SDB?
Thanked by:
At the last one i admit its anatomically wrong i rushed it a bit i should take more time in my work thats my major problem have no patience. But the 1st wafku sprite I think the anatomy decent. I will try again by drawing stick figure pose the spriting it.
Is this anatomicly correct?? [Image: Test.png]
I think it is just the legs are too short the eyes are face 3/4 is close to center.
Am i rite??
Thanked by:
(05-01-2009, 05:55 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: At the last one i admit its anatomically wrong i rushed it a bit i should take more time in my work thats my major problem have no patience. But the 1st wafku sprite I think the anatomy decent. I will try again by drawing stick figure pose the spriting it.
Is this anatomicly correct?? [Image: Test.png]
I think it is just the legs are too short the eyes are face 3/4 is close to center.
Am i rite??
The right leg on this stick figure needs to be shorter cause you made the right arm short.
I looked at your sprites, and I noticed the legs on most of the sprites are screwed up, you shaded with out curving the lines correctly, basically what you did is you attempted to angle out the legs mostly shading, I hate it when people do that, I'm not talking to you percisely, but what they think is shading is going to solve everything cause they couldn't curve the lines correctly when it comes out looking screwed up. You can actually make something look 3D/at an angle without shading anything
if you can make a 3D cube out of lines you will know what I mean.
Thanked by:
you clearly know that in order to understand anatomy, you have to study it. just google a tutorial, read it, practice, and then you'll get the idea. its not that hard come on, it only requires a small bit of common sense.
Thanked by:
I think my Anatomy on this guy is decent
[Image: Viper.png]
C+C
Thanked by:
its not. you're not even trying.
Thanked by:
I think the legs would look better if they were longer. And it's a personal preference, but I think the outline would look better black, with the linework colouring inside the sprite being as it is. Also, the fire could use more of a "shine", if you know what I mean.
Thanked by:
(05-03-2009, 04:57 PM)Metaru Wrote: its not. you're not even trying.

How so?? the arms are aligned with the head the only thing i see is that the legs is too short.
I edited based on what nelug said[Image: Viper-1.png]
Thanked by:
He still needs to pull his pants a li'l higher. And I meant you should've kept the brown skin lineart inside the sprite and using black lineart only for the outer lines.
Thanked by:
Being stubborn and not listening? Okay.

Arms are too short, he lacks a shoulder, his armpit is located where his nipple is, his left arm is amazingly short, his torso is super long, he has a butt where his crotch is, and his hair grows mainly from the top and side(s) of his head.

Sorry for the bad run-on sentence guys.
Thanked by:
(05-03-2009, 09:35 PM)Drei Wrote: Being stubborn and not listening? Okay.

Arms are too short, he lacks a shoulder, his armpit is located where his nipple is, his left arm is amazingly short, his torso is super long, he has a butt where his crotch is, and his hair grows mainly from the top and side(s) of his head.

Sorry for the bad run-on sentence guys.

Not being stubburn just making the same mistakes over and over again and i dont know what it is now i do know sense you told me and now i can fix it next time i make a sprite thanks.
Thanked by:
I took everything you said and fixed it added hair to the other side higher the torso added soilder arms look bigger now that the pants is higher anything else???
[Image: Viper-3.png]
Thanked by: