Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Was Super Mario Galaxy a true sequel to Super Mario 64 or just another Mario game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it was AWESOME!!
58.33%
14 58.33%
No, I felt empty inside...
41.67%
10 41.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's In a Sequel? (Revised)
Exclamation 
I want to thank all of you for replying my post. Thanks!
But I want to shift subjects. What would you want in a new Mario game? What enemies would you want to see, what levels do you want, what kind of power-ups do you want in it, etc.
I appreciate all of the feedback, but I didn't make this post to say how bad the newer games (mostly Galaxy?) are. I wanted to ask you "what would YOU want to see in a Mario sequel?" There's going to be one, whether it be Galaxy-related or not. I just want to hear some good (or new) ideas about a sequel. It's my fault for not saying this when I first posted. Thank you all for your time to post here and I do not want to be rude. Over and out.
[Image: snap02_jun._12_18.32.jpg?1213313596]
Ultima HAX
June 28th, 2008
Thanked by:
make it more like 64 and less like galaxy.
Thanked by:
On-line multi player.
Thanked by:
xTYVONx Wrote:make it more like 64 and less like galaxy.

Wow, you really hate Galaxy. LOL
Kidding, but I do agree that the next game needs to be more like SM64. I won't expect a Super Mario Galaxy 2 in the horizon, which I guess is good news to some people.
Ultima HAX
June 28th, 2008
Thanked by:
To be honest, I can't see a sequel to Galaxy at all, or another game for that matter. I'd perfer a Luigi game, like have the story from the second Paper Mario and turn that into a game. I'd like that. =D

(Btw, this is my opinion so don't try and start a flame war, it won't go anywhere and it'll be a waste of time.)
Thanked by:
The Purple Stuff Wrote:(Btw, this is my opinion so don't try and start a flame war, it won't go anywhere and it'll be a waste of time.)

Quite alright. Everyone has their own opinions. That's why I put up this thread.
Ultima HAX
June 28th, 2008
Thanked by:
Hum... I also think it's more SM64-like...

Super Luigi! xD Would be quite interesting. Luigi and Peach saving Mario.
[Image: shyguysig.gif]
# Yellow Shy Guy Front
Thanked by:
super luigi galaxy...
Thanked by:
The Purple Stuff Wrote:To be honest, I can't see a sequel to Galaxy at all, or another game for that matter. I'd perfer a Luigi game, like have the story from the second Paper Mario and turn that into a game. I'd like that. =D

(Btw, this is my opinion so don't try and start a flame war, it won't go anywhere and it'll be a waste of time.)

disagreement
Thanked by:
Guys.

Isn't Mario Galaxy a sequel to...Mario Sunshine?!? NOT Mario 64?!?!?! *gasps*

The only real negative thing I can remember about Galaxy is the bosses. They're patheticlly easy. But this is true in all the 3-D Mario games. I mean, remember King Whomp?
Thanked by:
I find it funny when Nintendo first gets criticised for treading old ground too much and then people are unsatisfied with new games being not enough like old ones. Poor game companies, just can never get it right.

I personally like the fact that Nintendo tried something new with Galaxy rather than creating what might just as well be a second Mario 64. Because that would be what I dislike Capcom for. :/
Obligatory advertisement for Sprites Inc. We have Castlevania sprites there, you know. And cookies. E-cookies, anyway.

Curently ripping:
SRWOGs/OGG: Alteisen
Thanked by:
Though the initial awe of Galaxy was mind blowing, overall I have to admit I had a more enjoyable time playing....sunshine D=
Thanked by:
Although they probably won't for a while, Nintendo will probably make a sequel to Galaxy eventually.

64 explored Mushroom Kingdom.
Sunshine explored lands beyond Mushroom Kingdom.
Galaxy explored space.
What's left anyhow?

Paper Legend of Zelda would be sweet!

Luigi does need another game in which he stars.
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
64 explored paintings inside Peach's Castle. While Sunshine explored one island beyond the Mushroom Kingdom.

I'm expecting a Paper Bowser sometime. From Major Boss, to Comic Relief Boss, to Hero, Bowser's gotta get back on top in the Paper Mario universe, right? So whatdoyado? Paper Bowser. An extreme parody of the current paper games.
Thanked by:
paper bowser would be fucken sick.

i support it
Thanked by: